Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
prowl.jpg

B sure looks like he's up to no good :wink:

mmm nice shiny leather!! :drool: :drool:

Btw, Mucca - I simply could not stop laughing at that pic of Edge lastnite, the one he looks like a stick insect!!! :lol:

That close-up one does things to you tho doesn't it? :evil: :tongue:

:laugh:

Toothpick Edge :drool: :lol:

BabyEdge_sexy_tongue_BW.jpg

:combust:

Even though he looks silly doing that, I'd still snog his face off if he gave me that look! :lol:

:lol: He does look incredibly funny, but like i said lastnite there IS something hot about that look! Kinda like that more recent pic of him winking directly into the camera! know what one i mean?

Hi Drea! Do you like my evil title?! :evil: It was inspired by Mucca!

I'm going to bed soon actually! It's 3 in the morn here! :scream:

Wish i had it or could post pics(must figure it out!)but it's one i just know you'd love!! It was around here not too long ago&people were saying at the time that it's a relly hot Edge pic&they could fancy him from that 1 pic, like i said with that b&w one! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Wish i had it or could post pics(must figure it out!)but it's one i just know you'd love!! It was around here not too long ago&people were saying at the time that it's a relly hot Edge pic&they could fancy him from that 1 pic, like i said with that b&w one! :wink:

OMG.....I can't believe I missed this one!!:madspit:

Hmmm....maybe I should go through my Edge collection again...:drool:

Maybe you can email the pic to me :wink:

Hey Susan!:hug: Thought you were going to sleep!

If you don't mind, I'm going on a rant. Here are the 3 messages I recieved:

1. My best friend. I love her to death, I really do. But she's having another one of her pity parties! I have had a few myself, but I do something about it instead of bitching!

2. The ex. He was actually crying, saying to just hear him out. Wouldn't be surprised if they were fake tears. Called him back, and calmly told him that if he did not stop calling me as I asked, I would be calling the police. I don't think he's the type to turn violent, he's just an asshole. But I just want him to fuck off. I wasn't calling him after he dumped me for someone else begging him to take me back. :madspit:

3. My brother. I was supposed to go to the Red Sox game tomorrow. Note keyword WAS. He forgot to pick up the tickets for the game from his friend, who is in Seattle.:mad: He knows I'm pissed, so he's not returning my calls.

Sorry, but my mood just went from great to crap. I needed to rant.

Oh dear, that's heavy stuff DG! I'm very sorry&don't really know what else to say being very tired! Hope you can get cheered with some B pix! :wink:

Well, as for me still being up, it's kind of a long-running thing that happens with Mucca here&Bri! They've been naughty with posting so many hot B pix&i end up staying up a bit late&can't tear myself away! Hence the use of the evil smilie!!

Hope you feel better soon! HUGS!

Well, that's the thing Mucca - I don't have the pic as it's somewhere on the threads! It might not be too far back to track it down! Yes, be an angel!

Nite then everyone&i hope you stand the pace without food!:wink:

susanp6 said:
Well, that's the thing Mucca - I don't have the pic as it's somewhere on the threads! It might not be too far back to track it down! Yes, be an angel!

Nite then everyone&i hope you stand the pace without food!:wink:

:angel:

I better go do some snooping around :wink:

I'll be fine as long as I have this to stare at:

SNL257.jpg

Night Susan!
Naughty Dreams :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom