Pleba Girls' party.........come and join us on the dark side!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again everyone! I realise you didn't mean that ruff&it was supposed to say re-sent! It's amazing how a misunderstanding can happen just cos of a hyphen! :huh: Was worried for a second!

I'm off out for a short while to walk my mum to the bustop&then get a few things at Tesco&i'll be back! :)

Hi Dis baby!!!!! :sexywink: Hope to see you when i'm back!

susanp6 said:
Hi again everyone! I realise you didn't mean that ruff&it was supposed to say re-sent! It's amazing how a misunderstanding can happen just cos of a hyphen! :huh: Was worried for a second!

I'm off out for a short while to walk my mum to the bustop&then get a few things at Tesco&i'll be back! :)

Hi Dis baby!!!!! :sexywink: Hope to see you when i'm back!

Hey susan!!! hope to be here when you get back....if not I will talk to you soon. Have a safe trip out:wave:

Dismantled said:
I cannot handle all this U2 stuff...do you girls know what I mean? I mean my brain is alreay in hypermode cause I see them a month from tomorrow:hyper: there are too many new pics...too many shows to keep up with ...too many people I talk to meeting Bman.....its just a complete overload...I love it but I am afraid I will freak out if I take it all in...its like I have to shut some of it out:huh:
Oh I know.....
When I was chatting to ruff last night...and reading her story...I was like this :hyper: :happy: :faint: :hyper:

My poor wee heart is gonna burst one of these days...Bono overload..a lovely way to die..:wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
Dis I know how you feel. I'm in a state of..I don't know what right now. I'm feeling like I could burst! :lol:

exactly:up: thats how I feel....some..err most...all of the time!

Bri? you still here:drool:

not to be mysterious cause i've sent it to others...it's just the story of the meeting that istoo long to post here, and a little tedious in details.

ruffian said:
i should say that picture is courtesy of annej, who's cutie daughter got to meet both Bono and Edge. Hope it is ok to repost here. This one is from a woman I met in line who was so nice to send me pics! She got enlisted to take pics of a 15 year old b-day girl:
IMG_0713.jpg

bonostubble... :drool: :heart:

:wink:

ruffian, congratulations on getting a HUG and a KISS from you-know-who! you are very lucky indeed... see you in chicago! :hyper:

hey Alli! thanks for congrats...Karmic_Postmark was on one side of me and she got the kissing trend going...so I rode on her coat tails! Can't wait for Chicago! :hyper: So many Plebans! I should also say that AlliDreamsOutLoud was on the *other* side of me, so I got sandwiched between the love :)

Last edited:
you are so sweet. hey, when are you gonna know about 5/7????????? it's killin' me!

ruffian said:
hey Alli! thanks for congrats...Karmic_Postmark was on one side of me and she got the kissing trend going...so I rode on her coat tails! Can't wait for Chicago! :hyper: So many Plebans! I should also say that AlliDreamsOutLoud was on the *other* side of me, so I got sandwiched between the love :)

GO KARMIC! good for all of you... i am so happy for you! :hyper:

yes, chicago will be fantastic- i RSVPed to the Hard Rock party, and noticed that you and U2Girl1978 were on the list... should be very fun! *hoping my plane isn't delayed, as it gets into chicago the evening of the 8th*

congrats again! :up:

oh, good, U2Girl has even more than I do. I got put on the invitation list but not entirely sure if I can make it. I hope so!!!!

ruffian said:
you are so sweet. hey, when are you gonna know about 5/7????????? it's killin' me!

Probably tonight. The guy has a ticket and it's in section 200 or something like that and he wants to do paypal.

This other guy emailed me about GA's but he's not sure if his friend is going or not so I have to wait for that.

ruffian said:
Ally, i have extras too. just send your addy to me...

oh, thank you SO much, ruffian!!! :up: :bow:

to save you some postage expense, would it just be easier for me to get it from you at the Hard Rock party? i've seen your photos, so will definitely be able to spot you... let me know which is easier for you!

again, thank you... :bow:

U2Girl1978 said:

Yea it definitely is. I bought 20 of these suckers! :lol:

Want me to give the bracelet to you at the hard rock party?

that would be great, since ruffian is not sure if she can make it... (i hope she does, though!)

you are both so awesome for offering these bracelets... thank you! :bow:

I'm back...going to try to concentrate on hw and post here.

Bri-I have the same problem as well. My mother would flip if I gave someone online my address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom