Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:
and special hi's :hug:s :hug:s also to dg & mu !!!

dg may I have some one e-m me your e-m?
glad you are starting to get ussed to your routine.
Well, it really sucks you lost alot in the past year and you were lucky enough not have died from runaway insulin shock. :yikes:
...... my mom had one severe insulin shock possible due to an undiagnosed infection...or one that was underdiagnoised at that time} rushed to hospital (and had other bad stuff going on}.

Mu well everyone {or most} leaving that's a bummer :( too.

I was in what is called diabetic ketoacidosis. You can find info about it here.

Had I not found out about my diabetes, I would have gone into a diabetic coma or died in a few hours last Monday. :|

daygloeyes2 said:

I was in what is called diabetic ketoacidosis. You can find info about it here.

Had I not found out about my diabetes, I would have gone into a diabetic coma or died in a few hours last Monday. :|

oh, dg I am cry. and I am happy! so glad you ARE here! {{{BIG HUGS}}}

yeah....i was kind of getting the idea of that possibility when you daid that your e-m had OTHER details of your hospital stay you hadn't divulged yet. ah, sweetie...........more :hug:
particualarly b/c I beleive my mom had almost gone into one herself. Luckily gotten to the hospital on time :yikes: . But that was- omg -actaully 20 yrs ago in Fall 2005! and she still going strong.....even learned to Email at 79 -- 4 yrs ago!

I have to go eat something, I think my sugar is getting low. :(

And I'm sorry I keep talking about the diabetes. But for the past week and a half, that's all that's been on my mind. :sigh: And I just need to vent.

Have a good weekend everyone. :hug: :heart:

Have a good one, DG! :hug:

The latest song is Lemon, which will be going up Monday. New song announced later that day. There will be 12 songs in total.

daygloeyes2 said:
I have to go eat something, I think my sugar is getting low. :(

And I'm sorry I keep talking about the diabetes. But for the past week and a half, that's all that's been on my mind. :sigh: And I just need to vent.

Have a good weekend everyone. :hug: :heart:

It's okay DG that' what we're hear for :D We know you're going through a tough situation so vent away, we'll listen. We know you'd do the same for us if we were in the same situation.

Take care DG :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Have a good one, DG! :hug:

The latest song is Lemon, which will be going up Monday. New song announced later that day. There will be 12 songs in total.

Ooooooh. What's the new song? I'm getting kind of tempted to join now...:lol:

They haven't said yet. They announce what the new song is on Monday, and then it's a free for all to sign up. You have a few days to record and upload your part.

You should totally join in! It's so much fun!! :hyper:

ThoraSEB said:
They haven't said yet. They announce what the new song is on Monday, and then it's a free for all to sign up. You have a few days to record and upload your part.

You should totally join in! It's so much fun!! :hyper:

I can see you're totally addicted
But it does sound like a ton of fun especially when you hear the final product. :lol:

How many songs have you guys already made?

There have been 5 - Vertigo, Discoteque, Until the End of the World, Streets and Lemon.

And yes, I'm totally addicted. :reject: I've been a part of the last 3.

The last video had me in stitches. The monkey under the disco ball was so hilarious! It will be fun to see what Pla does with the animals this time. :lol:

I loved that disco ball part!! :lol:

It's amazing just how many creative and talented people there are in Pla.

I wonder how Bri's date went :hmm:

I'm... :ohmy: I just spent the last eight hours or so reading SG's Catalina Chronicles :lol: When I started, I just couldn't stop reading, and now I'm all weak in the knees :shifty: :love:

JezSnape said:
I'm... :ohmy: I just spent the last eight hours or so reading SG's Catalina Chronicles :lol: When I started, I just couldn't stop reading, and now I'm all weak in the knees :shifty: :love:

:drool:

SG's fanfics are :combust::faint:

I've just never, ever read a fic that had that impact on me. And I've only read "ordinary" fics for like four months... since I came here to Pleba actually. Before that it was all slash... :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom