Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've missed you all too! :hug: :heart: :) The SATS are lots of fun I'm sure. :wink: I never had the pleasure of taking them. But I'm sure you'll do great!

I'm doing good. I have to make dinner for my in laws tomorrow which should be fun. :huh: :lol:

DAmn I'm so slow on this laptop its taking a while to get use to it.

RUSSTY!!!! :hug: It's been ages!!!!

Sami :hug: I could d/l the torrent for you but when I burn it it won't be playable on a dvd cause I haven't figured out how to do that yet on my laptop :reject:

See ya later SG :hug: :wave:

Hi Mucca!! :hug: How are ya? :heart:

SAmi :( I wish I could this puter doesn't have enough room on it and I swore to Mr. Cat I wouldn't put anything on here so it won't end up crashing like the old one. He swears all the U2 stuff killed it. I guess in his world too much Bono is a bad thing. :shrug: :wink:

I just feel like it robbed me of so much over the past few months. I've probably had it for at least a year, if not more. It robbed me of having a great senior year, of my mental and physical health, and no matter what I did, I would have gotten it since Type 1 is usually genetic.

I'm good Russty. :) It's a really sunny day today. The weird thing though was it kind of made me sad....maybe cause I know that semester is almost over and everyone will be going home while I'm still stuck for one more semester. And I also received a package from my parents which made me really miss them :(

I went for a walk an hour ago just to get some fresh air and I'm feeling much happier now.

Sami my offer is still up if you need it :D

daygloeyes2 said:
I just feel like it robbed me of so much over the past few months. I've probably had it for at least a year, if not more. It robbed me of having a great senior year, of my mental and physical health, and no matter what I did, I would have gotten it since Type 1 is usually genetic.

I'm sorry you have to go through all this but now that you have gotten through the worst of it you still have the rest of your life to make the best of :hug:

Mucca I know how you feel. Its hard when people are moving on and you won't get to see them. :( I miss my parents horribly too. I got packages for the kids in the mail today from them and it makes me miss them more. I haven't seen them in 2 years. :sad: Its raining and yucky here. I hate this weather its getting so old. :madspit:

Russty Cat said:
Mucca I know how you feel. Its hard when people are moving on and you won't get to see them. :( I miss my parents horribly too. I got packages for the kids in the mail today from them and it makes me miss them more. I haven't seen them in 2 years. :sad: Its raining and yucky here. I hate this weather its getting so old. :madspit:

Sometimes I think it's just easier to not receive anything from them. It hits me the worst during exams which isn't exactly the greatest time for it to occur.....Do your parents live very far from where you are Russty?

I guess I can't really complain about me not seeing my parents as it's not as long as it has been for you. It's only been 3 months and they will be coming over to Montreal to help me move from res to my new apartment so I'll be seing them soon.

I actually love it when it rains now.

daygloeyes2 said:

I think it's somewhere in the low 20's? :shrug:

I can't believe it's already been a year since my first time meeting the band when they were in Vancouver. Where has the year gone?? :huh:

Mucca they live about 600 miles away. It takes about 10 hours to drive there. My friend is getting married in May so I'm hoping to go down there for his wedding and to see my parents.

I suck at converting stuff. :giggle:

My phone has no dialtone so I can't call anyone. THis really blows. Yet my puter is still online cuz of the DSL thankfully. I can't find my cellphone charger either so I can call the phone company and tell them something is wrong with it. Every time we get high winds it screws up the darn phoneline. Grrrr! :madspit:

Russty Cat said:
Mucca they live about 600 miles away. It takes about 10 hours to drive there. My friend is getting married in May so I'm hoping to go down there for his wedding and to see my parents.

I suck at converting stuff. :giggle:

My phone has no dialtone so I can't call anyone. THis really blows. Yet my puter is still online cuz of the DSL thankfully. I can't find my cellphone charger either so I can call the phone company and tell them something is wrong with it. Every time we get high winds it screws up the darn phoneline. Grrrr! :madspit:

I hope you do get the chance to go down there to your friend's wedding and visit your parents!

That's annoying. Thank god you still have one connection to the outside world :lol:

You know what? I think remember more of the days leading up to the big night of the concert and the people that I met while waiting for the band than the concert itself. Not that the concert wasn't memorable or anything of course.

and special hi's :hug:s :hug:s also to dg & mu !!!

dg may I have some one e-m me your e-m?
glad you are starting to get ussed to your routine.
Well, it really sucks you lost alot in the past year and you were lucky enough not have died from runaway insulin shock. :yikes:
...... my mom had one severe insulin shock possible due to an undiagnosed infection...or one that was underdiagnoised at that time} rushed to hospital (and had other bad stuff going on}.

Mu well everyone {or most} leaving that's a bummer :( too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom