Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:

I have a feeling I would have been rugged up to the eyeballs anyway...

<-- total cold wuss

I don't want summer to go. Not that it's very summery today...
I don't mind the cold much, I'm a heat wuss. Hotter than 100 Fahrenheit and I don't go outside.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:rolleyes: At least you got one team....I have to suffer having an in-town rivalry :wink:
Oh yeah, Cubs & White Sox. I suffer an in-family rivalry. One of my cousins is a Yankee fan. Baseball season starts and we start hating each other, :lmao:

Alisaura said:
Tumbleweeds :drool:

100F is pretty hot... I'd probably prefer to stay indoors then too. Those are the days I wish my car had air con...
No A/C?! :shocked: That doesn't exist in the US.

I think it's standard in most cars now... but my car is 10 years old. I love it dearly, my little jelly bean (mmm, jelly bellies), but it does have that one serious drawback.

Fortunately we don't get THAT many days a year when it's too unbearably hot to drive without A/C....

I think I'm getting a headache from the postwhoring in 3 Chords and the Truth. :crack:

I should stop.

Alisaura said:
I think it's standard in most cars now... but my car is 10 years old. I love it dearly, my little jelly bean (mmm, jelly bellies), but it does have that one serious drawback.

Fortunately we don't get THAT many days a year when it's too unbearably hot to drive without A/C....

I think I'm getting a headache from the postwhoring in 3 Chords and the Truth. :crack:

I should stop.
:drool: Entice me more to come to Melbourne, Ali.

*has a stash of just popcorn jelly bellies* *hides them from Zooey*

My MSN mail is being dumb! *kicks it*

:rockon: Go Cubs! I hope they get to the World Series soon! If the BoSox can do it, so can the Cubs.

RegularBonoFan said:
:drool: Entice me more to come to Melbourne, Ali.

*has a stash of just popcorn jelly bellies* *hides them from Zooey*

My MSN mail is being dumb! *kicks it*
*entice entice* Um... we have some damn fine food here too...
AND IT NEVER SNOWS. :yes:

Mind you, I'm about to brave the cold and invade your part of the world on a popcorn jelly-bean liberation attack.

I'm totally cheating on the PGP with this other thread. :reject:

And I still haven't stopped, or showered, or eaten properly...

Dark chocolate. :drool:

Alisaura said:

*entice entice* Um... we have some damn fine food here too...
AND IT NEVER SNOWS. :yes:

Mind you, I'm about to brave the cold and invade your part of the world on a popcorn jelly-bean liberation attack.

I'm totally cheating on the PGP with this other thread. :reject:

And I still haven't stopped, or showered, or eaten properly...

Dark chocolate. :drool:
Oz food. :drool: And no snow!!!!!!! :combust: :yippie: :rockon: Must resist urge to purchase plane ticket right this very second.
Must resist urge to purchase plane ticket right this very second.

Urge resisted, but just barely.

:sigh: I miss my dark chocolate. It was my favourite thing ever. :sad:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Just be thankful you got two within the past few years :hug:

:lol: Don't worry about it Ali :hug:
That was so awesome. We slaughtered the Rockies. Ellsbury, Pedroia, Lowell, Big Papi, Ramirez...BoSox:love:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

In what way? I was trying to inflate my ego in terms of the Cubs winning this year :D
I have no idea. :scratch: But I hope this is the Cubs' year. And if it isn't (perish the thought, knock wood, turn around 3 times and spit) It's the BoSox's again.

RegularBonoFan said:
Oz food. : drool: And no snow!!!!!!! : combust: :yippie : :rockon : Must resist urge to purchase plane ticket right this very second.

Urge resisted, but just barely.

:sigh: I miss my dark chocolate. It was my favourite thing ever. :sad:
Nooo!! No resistance!! :no:

We have kangaroo steaks. Emu stir fry. I can show you where they filmed the WITS video. And the Edge Hedge outside the hotel. :lol:
AND... oh boy. Near where they shot WITS, there's a pub/restaurant that makes THE BEST marinated lamb salad ever. It is :drool: :drool: .... I dragged my housemates back there just to eat it again. They said it looked like I was enjoying it far too much.

They were right. :shifty:

:drool:

Buy the ticket!! :evil:

And if that's not enough... I'll let you read ALL of ESFR if you get here. :flirt:

Last edited:
Alisaura said:

We have kangaroo steaks. Emu stir fry. I can show you where they filmed the WITS video. And the Edge Hedge outside the hotel. :l ol:
AND... oh boy. Near where they shot WITS, there's a pub/restaurant that makes THE BEST marinated lamb salad ever. It is :drool : :drool: .... I dragged my housemates back there just to eat it again. They said it looked like I was enjoying it far too much.

They were right. :shifty :

And if that's not enough... I'll let you read ALL of ESFR if you get here. :flirt:
Don't tempt me! :scream: I have medical bills and car crash stuff to pay for before I can even think of going to Oz. :sigh: But I want to go so bad!!!!!! *dies* Not fair!

Alisaura said:

We have kangaroo steaks. Emu stir fry. I can show you where they filmed the WITS video. And the Edge Hedge outside the hotel. :lol:
AND... oh boy. Near where they shot WITS, there's a pub/restaurant that makes THE BEST marinated lamb salad ever. It is :drool: :drool: .... I dragged my housemates back there just to eat it again. They said it looked like I was enjoying it far too much.

They were right. :shifty:

she forgot to add- i will be there too . :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom