Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weldy :hug: sorry to hear about your mom. 20 stitches, yikes! :uhoh: I'm glad to hear she's getting them out soon

There are so many new gals around here when I check in, I feel like a total outsider lately - but I suppose that's just part of being off so much. I used to be here more hours of the day than doing anything else!

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy :hug: sorry to hear about your mom. 20 stitches, yikes! :uhoh: I'm glad to hear she's getting them out soon

There are so many new gals around here when I check in, I feel like a total outsider lately - but I suppose that's just part of being off so much. I used to be here more hours of the day than doing anything else!

Thanks SG :hug: I didn't say anything initally because I felt like people would think I'm :coocoo: for whining about my problems again (I know I'm :coocoo: for even SAYING and/or THINKING about it!).

Drea, you weren't looking at me, you were looking at my Adam posters on the wall behind me :sexywink:

I've been off the anti-nausea medicine for about a month now and have done well :yes: some days I eat like a horse, even :lol: even on bad days I get at least two solid meals and a usually a snack or an extra glass of milk down, so I'm back up to the weight I was at when I got pregnant, plus maybe one or two new pounds :wink: so it's all good. I'm still tired, but it's not from fighting off the nausea or weakness from not eating anymore :phew!:

The baby is a little acrobat, still, too! I can actually WATCH her moving now :ohmy:

Well I hate to come and go so quickly but my dad needs to use the telephone and I'm going to go watch TV in the other room for awhile (the second half of Pride and Prejudice is on Masterpiece theatre tonight :nerd: )

It was nice talking to you gals :hug:

Back
Top Bottom