Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
DG, I was just wondering, how do you think your mom would react if you talked to her?

I don't know. I'm not sure if she'll blame me for bringing the guy into an empty house, or not. I don't really know.

daygloeyes2 said:

I don't know. I'm not sure if she'll blame me for bringing the guy into an empty house, or not. I don't really know.

Is that why you're reluctant about talking to her right now?

How has she reacted in the past, when things have been a matter of your safety?

If you were a mom, and something like this happened to your daughter, what would you want her to do?

Not much bigger; I found it doing a google search earlier.

aadam.jpg

Her initial reaction to bad situations has never been good.

I'd want her to tell me, obviously. But it's easier said than done. I always thought I'd be able to tell her something like this. But now that something like this has happened, I can't bring myself to.

VintagePunk said:

Never been good as in reacted with anger? Been upset? Blamed you?

Sorry if it seems like I'm playing 20 questions. Just trying to get a handle on the dynamics.

Her initial one has been one of anger, blame, and worry for me. A whole mix of it. But once she lets the situation sink in, she's fine. I don't know how she'd react to something like this though.

No, it's alright. Don't worry about it. :hug:

been runing to catch up here.....

aaaaaa :scream: :mad: someone messing with our dg......

ah, hun---- big, strong :hug:

You DIDN'T do anything wrong......you said no over & over....he [t's the old she says no, but she means yes shite] persisted and then Assaulted you.... [i'll give him a New York minute....ready to kick ass]

You could be feeling ugly for different reasons...but since you felt it could of lead to rape....Lots of women "feel ugly" after that kind of intense violation .....and this was violation Enough....that possibility alone could trigger the "ugly" thoughts...

I'm typing this while you are thinking over Vp's offer....

ANd you you hacve every right to cry if you want/need to!!! It's Prefecdtly natural...after trauma....

My suggestion is if you can't do it tonight....do it in the morning...I mean I assume it's dark [fofget where yo are} now...and off\ten things feel worse at night {not that this isn't a very serious situation]. It's often how human beings react to literal darkness.

Glad there are some folk here with police in their fam to give you that t

let me throw this on, and see if i have any more thots later

:hug: aGAIN DG......

daygloeyes2 said:

Her initial one has been one of anger, blame, and worry for me. A whole mix of it. But once she lets the situation sink in, she's fine. I don't know how she'd react to something like this though.

No, it's alright. Don't worry about it. :hug:

And you want to avoid all that for now?

VintagePunk said:
Night Bri. :hug: Hiya Dazzled :hug:

DG, what if you told her you weren't ready to talk to the police? Do you think she would respect your wishes?

I really don't know to be honest. I'm sorry if I'm not giving you a straight answer, but I just don't know.

I'm going to head upstairs and try to sleep. I wouldn't count on it.

I want to thank you all for all the advice you've given me. And I hope I can do the right thing....whether it be now, tomorrow, or next week. But you girls have made my night just a little bit easier...and it's going to be a little easier to get through tomorrow because of you all. :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom