Pleba girls part-Bri reaches a momentous peak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DG...first and foremost, you have to make sure that you are physically safe. If there's any chance you feel he could hurt you again, you have to tell someone, to prevent it. Second, if you don't feel you can talk to your mom, that's fine. I think you might be surprised by her, but if you can't bring yourself to do it, you can't. BUT...you really need to talk to someone. You can't do this alone. A counsellor at school, perhaps? A teacher? Another relative?

We can listen on here...but the miles prevent us from really being with you. You need someone with you, to help you get through this. :hug: Hope you'll think about it...

Last edited:
RedrocksU2 said:

Yeah, it rocked...Bono got this guy that was following the flat bed, to join him on top of the truck to sing in italian...classic.:rockon:

I was trying to catch the flatbed for 3 hrs, before i dashed back into brooklyn

and i was able to get in after they let in all the people with tix{free], and some gen public...then they stopped But about 20 mins or so later they let more in.

I was in the cit6y park that's an inlet away from the Empire park, but wss closer to the manhattan bridge. I was theer when they came over the bridge..it was SOOOO cooool/great....

dazzledbylight said:

I was trying to catch the flatbed for 3 hrs, before i dashed back into brooklyn

and i was able to get in after they let in all the people with tix{free], and some gen public...then they stopped But about 20 mins or so later they let more in.

I was in the cit6y park that's an inlet away from the Empire park, but wss closer to the manhattan bridge. I was theer when they came over the bridge..it was SOOOO cooool/great....

How long did it last?

I'm pretty sure I'm safe. He knows I'll hurt him if he comes back here.

Right now...I can't really tell anyone. I've never been good with telling people how I feel or asking for help.

I'm going to head upstairs now. Again, I appreciate everything you've all done tonight. :hug: :heart:

Aw, DG :hug: Think about what we've talked about tonight; and take good care of yourself!

Talk to you again really soon, sweetheart; You're in my prayers tonight.

ABOSbw8.jpg

Hmmm... looks like Bono and Adam are on their way over to that :censored: 's house for a little Irish justice!

well, a better night and some sleep for you, sg......

try to take slow breaths from your belly as you're lying down...it tricks the part of the nervous system you can't usually control [more automatic] unless you're a Zen monk or yogi...tho people have learned over time with much practice to regulate somethings abit more.....into thinking it's safe.

I'm serious~~~ I learned this long ago at some special weekend workshops

it's like the REVERSE of a Panic Attack

you breath slow, you automatic nervous system percieves this as safety. Then IT starts to quiet down other physioloigcal symptoms that might otherwise be triggered off.

TheN that in turns continues to tell your braIN you ARE safe.......WHICH WILL RELEASE MORE NUEROTRANSMITTERS OF THE relaxing KIND TO help caLM YOU DOWN FURTHER.

and so it cycles into a better place/state of mind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom