PLEBA Girls (and guys!) Picture Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jam Jar said:
e00e447b.jpg

Very pretty!
:up:

Babydoll I really dont see any reason to lie about who you are or be insecure.

You're very pretty.

This one is of my really dear friend Aric who is look a brother to me :). Also refer to him as my "partner in crime" since we do get into a lot of stuff together :giggle: As soon as I find a good pic of us together than I will post it.

Aric-2000.jpg

Babydoll said:
ok. that blew. i'll try to get rid of all insecurities - which is hard to do right now, since i'm going through a horrible time personally right now - and post some honest-to-goodness ME.

Me with my BFF Stacy - I'm the brunette, she the blonde.
Picture002.jpg

Me solo.
ISMAIL3.jpg

kafrun - i cut my hair, it was as long as the second pic, now it's some 6 inches shorter :p

I agree with Sicy and Kafrun, you are very pretty... I know I am running it into the ground but if Adam is around- PLEASE PLEABAN LADIES- do not stand next to me...I want Adam to see me:madwife:

Carmelu2fan said:
I agree with Sicy and Kafrun, you are very pretty... I know I am running it into the ground but if Adam is around- PLEASE PLEABAN LADIES- do not stand next to me...I want Adam to see me:madwife:

No problem Im after Bono :wink:

Babydoll I bet you would get more than a 2nd glance from the guys. Honestly I have to agree with the others you are very pretty! :yes:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

If I was standing next to you, Adam wouldn't notice me even if my hair was on fire :lol: You're gorgeous! :sexywink:

^ Agreed. Carmel, you could steal him away from all of us and you know it :madwife:

Maggie - I'm going to join in with everyone else :cute: Lovely pic.

lol, the front of my hairline looks wierd, one of my friends emphasized that wierd pointy thing i have on my forehead w a black pen :lol:

Awwwwww thank you everyone! :hug: Can't wait to spoil the little guy,hehe. Babies are so great and they smell really good too :giggle:

Babydoll you take such great pictures! :yes: Even with your friend emphasizing the point with the pen,lol.

thanks BonosBaby! :hug: i tried to remove the point by waxing the hair off but it grows back real fast. i wish i had a straight hairline... :|

Back
Top Bottom