PLEBA Girls (and guys!) Picture Thread II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll echo the sentiments and add that everyone's pics are great here! :cute: We're a gorgeous bunch!

This doesn't need to be added, it's just to give you a laugh. This is me (far left) and my cousins being silly this summer.

MeCarrieAb.jpg

ThoraSEB said:
I'll echo the sentiments and add that everyone's pics are great here! :cute: We're a gorgeous bunch!

This doesn't need to be added, it's just to give you a laugh. This is me (far left) and my cousins being silly this summer.

MeCarrieAb.jpg

You all are SOOO :cute: You look like a fun gal Thora, perhaps with the reshedule we could finally meet.

Thora, we WILL get to meet:wink: B'sbaby...I love your pics too you are a sharp dresser:cute:

All the PLEABA gals RAWK:rockon: No wonder Bono pulls gals up all the time.

:drool: I want to know who is the photographer, it looks professional. You look great!

my friend got a couple of photographers to cover the event. it was a fundraiser party organized by a a charity group that my friends and i are parts of :)

<----- future ali hewson? :giggle:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
:cute: You look like you're going down a red carpet, being interviewed by press. What kind of "bash" was this?!?! :lol:

:lol: :D

like i said, it wasn't just a friends gathering, it was a formal do. of course, i asked for my pics from the photographer :)

Babydoll said:
my friend got a couple of photographers to cover the event. it was a fundraiser party organized by a a charity group that my friends and i are parts of :)

Excellent. Are you in a sorority or is it some kind of school club?

school club, associated w the city, its the relay for life and breast cancer research foundation. relay for life is for all cancer research, i am a member of the branch we have on campus, so when the oppurtunity arose to raise money for it, we grabbed it! :)

Jam Jar said:
e00e447b.jpg

getting ready to go to a wedding a couple years back... oh the awkwardness of the photo. definitely teen years.

that's a traditional dress I'm wearing, called a Sari :)

:cute:

Yay! New K picture! :D

Who's Amisha Patel, btw?

ok. that blew. i'll try to get rid of all insecurities - which is hard to do right now, since i'm going through a horrible time personally right now - and post some honest-to-goodness ME.

Me with my BFF Stacy - I'm the brunette, she the blonde.
Picture002.jpg

Me solo.
ISMAIL3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom