PLEBA Girls (and Guys) Photo Thread - VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy, could you please remove pic 7? Thanks! :)

I have shorter hair now!! :D

35830_1511586515399_1406474327_1377.jpg

35433_1511579195216_1406474327_1377.jpg

Sure, let me get myself a well deserved haircut and find some cool environment first. :up: It might take a while though.

The coolest environment I could find was our frontyard?! :lol:
Oh well...I was out shopping the other week and I rarely buy anything - then I found three shirts that I just had to have. For some reason I particularly liked this one:giggle::

e89-purpleshirt.jpg

It's supposed to look more vividly purple than this. It seems to be more blue-ish in the picture sadly.

Sicy, it would be great if you could remove pics 1,2,3 and 6 and add this one to my collection, please. :D

Yes chicks dig it. Purple shirts ftw. So when are you gonna but the pink one :shifty:
Anyway , you look great!

The_Edge89 in purple shirt:heart::up:
I was missing pics of male Plebans here:wave:
:wave: I told you it was going to be a little while, thanks for the patience. I hope more will join me in posting now that I've been the first male to post a picture in a while here. As I were saying, we're a rare kind around these parts of the board. :shifty:

Yes chicks dig it. Purple shirts ftw. So when are you gonna but the pink one :shifty:
Anyway , you look great!
Who said I didn't buy one? Ok, I didn't.

I have thought of the idea though. The thing is people kind of have the old-fashioned ideas that certain colors go exclusively with either gender, which is kind of sad. I'm not sure my fragile personality could cope with the idea of being subjected to other people's predjudice just yet though.

My fav color:up::cute:
Mine too! It's kind of silly but I took two online tests of the "What Colour Are You"-type. Both of them said purple and then I took a third called: "What kind of purple are you?". Lavender. Of course, it's no secret that my favourite Bono look happens to be the Walk On Rio Version style (Purple shirt, medium length hair, green Romeo Gigli shades)

Thanks for the kind words everyone :hug:

:wave: I told you it was going to be a little while, thanks for the patience. I hope more will join me in posting now that I've been the first male to post a picture in a while here. As I were saying, we're a rare kind around these parts of the board. :shifty:

Who said I didn't buy one? Ok, I didn't.

I have thought of the idea though. The thing is people kind of have the old-fashioned ideas that certain colors go exclusively with either gender, which is kind of sad. I'm not sure my fragile personality could cope with the idea of being subjected to other people's predjudice just yet though.

Mine too! It's kind of silly but I took two online tests of the "What Colour Are You"-type. Both of them said purple and then I took a third called: "What kind of purple are you?". Lavender. Of course, it's no secret that my favourite Bono look happens to be the Walk On Rio Version style (Purple shirt, medium length hair, green Romeo Gigli shades)

Thanks for the kind words everyone :hug:

I get your point, and I genuinely agree with you. People are way to old fashioned when it come's to wearing vivid colors like purple and pink.
And Bono in elevation mode - can't go wrong.

Yeah,I remember when you told me,so,you fulfilled your promise:up::D I'm a patiente person,you'd wait until the end of the year:lol: I hope the same,wanna see more pics of male Plebans here,no exceptions.You can be an incentive for other guys to post pictures here:wave:
a rare kind around these parts of the board=the Original of the Species:sexywink::lol::hug:

Back
Top Bottom