PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is Facebook being stupid for anyone else? It's not sending me notifications on comments and junk.

It's acting ok for me.

Ihe messaged me this morning saying I looked cute and happy in my profile picture. I hadn't heard from him in a week and this was out of the blue. I messaged him, saying I had feelings for him, and I knew he had them for me. I said I liked him, and it hurt just being friends or whatever, when. It was so obvious we wanted something more. This has been going on for like 2 months so I gave him an ultimatum. And he responded by being an immature doucher. :|

You're right about that. :hug:

I do NOT understand that at all. But I guess, better to be done with it than pursue something that he was just gonna run away from. :hug:

My 360 Tour 2011 roadtrip pillow. :shifty: :lol:

bonopillow.jpg

:shifty: You didn't say how you wanted that wine delivered. :wink:

I can't tell if that's a pillow with that picture printed on it, or if it's just a picture of Bono laying on a pillow.

Either way, it's kinda hot.

:lol:

It's a pillowcase actually. Yeah that pic of Bono printed on a pillowcase, a very soft pillowcase in fact. :shifty: and it's nice. She has one too (different pic) we are so gonna have a pillowfight. :drool:

My 360 Tour 2011 roadtrip pillow. :shifty: :lol:

bonopillow.jpg

Wow, how can you get some sleep when you have something like this under your head? ok, actually i think you could get some pretty nice (khm,i meant naughty:giggle:) dreams with that!

Good morning from me :)
i actually saw a U2 related dream today - I was in a ticketline to get some tickets to their concert! i have no idea where though, but damn, when i woke up, i had no tickets with me... what a bummer!

Back
Top Bottom