PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aw :( :hug:. I've had U2 dreams that turned out sucky, too. Never any fun moments with the guys or anything.

well, at least twice I've had the pleasure of The Edge's company in my dream (of course!) :D but as with most dreams, you never really remember all details, damn it, reality catches up with you too quickly:gah:! should hold a paper and pen next to the pillow to write it down maybe:hmm:? But I do remember a handholding and a snuggle :love::heart: and that those were just some cute dreams, not dirty ones!

Sucky U2 dreams are the worst. I dreamed last night that I somehow had a litter of half human, half cat kitten-kids with Bono without knowing it or having the fun of, um... Giving them catnap?! :shifty:

Tonight is a good night, for I am eating mint brownie ice cream and watching PopMart. :hyper:

very cool travel pillow, comet!

Etarian......... i have a "set" re-occuring U2 club concert dreams (vs more dfferent).

This set is based on the fact that U2 DID play some small to medium-big clubs when they first played here in NYC.

My dream starts with me heading towards a Lower Manhattan Club it's sort of CBGB's- but not quite, it's located very east-southern only a few blocks away from the bottom of the East River where it opens into Upper NYC Hudson River Bay. As afar as I know there is NO R&R music club in that area then and now! (plain ole bars, yes :D)

It will unfold in one of several ways: I'm lookingh for the club and don't find it; I find it but it's either closed for the night, hasn't opened yet, or closed down for good :)( ); it's open and I get on line- but that's it ( :madspit: ), AND get in but wake up before show starts ( :scream: ) : and finally I get on line, get in and see them play:hyper::drool: !!!

Over the last 2 -3 years I've had to have had about 2 dozen of these various ones!

This does NOT included when I , or I & friends ( whether based on RL friends or dream "friends") go see them in a stadium! :lol: Usually these we actaully get in, and at least see part of a show! :D

those concert-kind of dreams have a bad habbit of always taking waaaay too much time before all the fun starts. I know, totally frustrating when the concert begins and you have to wake up! at least they could continue where they left off.. but noooo... :down:

Bringing it over from the Misc thread just BECAUSE. :combust:

2006-1abbeyrd.jpg

:shocked: WOAH!

And I'm listening to the IEM on headphones now. :cute: Edge's talk during the intro, cute.

Odd how Bowie sounds through stereo. :lol: So different from live!

And I get a lot of static and volumes going high and low.. but that could be my laptop I guess.... Stingray's drums sound much louder on this!

:drool: And the emphasis is on Bono's voice. Guh, he's like singing directly into my ear with this mix. I approve. Very much.

My 360 Tour 2011 roadtrip pillow. :shifty: :lol:

bonopillow.jpg

:shocked: Woah! that is epic!

:shifty: Btw, what I've been meaning to ask for a while. Have yours or Mot's adresses changed since I last sent you stuff? If not, good. If so, please send me updated versions because you're getting Dutch Christmas cookies this year. :sexywink:

BonoCat just woke me up. Best/Worst alarm clock ever. *grumble*

DG- Men suck.

BC- (Bonocomet, not BonoCat) BEST. PILLOW. EVER.

:lol: Again? Wow, you really need to reset him so he wakes you at better timing.

This IEM is really cool, I did know they all get timed, but now I notice that it even says who they're timing for. During Magnificent it's "Edge, one two three four" and such. Never thought I'd be nerding over IEMs! :lol:

:sad: IE just told me I could NOT go back to Inferference.com because there was a fatal error in the website. EEP!

Ha, but I'm back anyway. :mac: Up yours Bill Gates!

Just a bit of a warning ladies. UTEOTW has some :faint: moments. Bono literally moans the line "going down on me", and in the end there's some him moaning OH yes, yes yes after a devilish chuckle.

Oh bloody hell. :drool: This IEM is brilliant. He just said the Claw has grown from a baby in barcelona last year to a teenager now! :giggle:

Whee got my cough syrup. :lol: Turns out there is a small percentage of codeine in it, and it MAY influence your driving skills.

:lol: Again? Wow, you really need to reset him so he wakes you at better timing.

This IEM is really cool, I did know they all get timed, but now I notice that it even says who they're timing for. During Magnificent it's "Edge, one two three four" and such. Never thought I'd be nerding over IEMs! :lol:

I wish he at least had a snooze button!

I <3 the Rose Bowl one most, since it is Edge's IEM, so his back-up vocals are much louder than usual.

I wish he at least had a snooze button!

I <3 the Rose Bowl one most, since it is Edge's IEM, so his back-up vocals are much louder than usual.

*snerk* You could try smacking him on the head to see if that works? :giggle:

Yeah, that Rose Bowl IEM is pretty cool as well. :D But I prefer Bono's voice in my ears eh.

Ooooh MLK has some additional organ sounds as well. :ohmy:

Holy shit. I can't believe I'm actually saying this. But One sounds frickin' AWESOME on this recording.
With the additional strumming at the beginning that's from Bono's monitors, to Bono's solo, and the CHORDS he plays are clearly audible during the verses. Shit, this sounds really cool.
They should crank up his guitar way more live. WAY more. He plays so many cool parts that I've never heard before.
Best version of One live I've ever heard!

And Bono's Streets mix has the bass cranked quite high. Pretty fuckin' nice!

Wow, WOWY has piano in it for most of the song as well. This sounds beautiful! :love:

And I hear a new bass part! At the guitar solo beginning Adam is playing around a bit. Pretty cool!

once again, I must thank Plebans :) Thanks Galeongirl for the idea!! so far I had never thought of listening to IEM :) so now out of curiosity I downloaded The Edge's earfeed and I'm already enjoying it :) :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom