PGP: What's Up With Broccoli?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wasn't that awesome!!!? That shirt was :heart: zooey!!!

And I can't see the FB pic :( darn.

Cute pics you guys!!! :cute:

I'll try to upload it.

I have pretty pics of you and I too on my fb :love:

Here you go comet. I wasn't drunk AT ALL :shifty:
IMG_1949.jpg

Cori: Why is drunken Zooey soooooo close to me? :huh:

You can upload it if you'd like - I don't mind. It's just you in the pic. :D

I found your email on your FB page, so I'm just sending it to that address now. :)

OMG those pics zooey! and you and cori sooo :cute:

I'm looking for the ones Sicy took but I can't find them!

You have pics of you and I? :cute: I'm afraid to know which pics you have on there zooey. :reject:

I found your email on your FB page, so I'm just sending it to that address now. :)

OH MY GOD! :lol: That is awesome. It's so big, though. I'll try and shrink it a bit. I remember talking about Lucille and explaining to people who she was, and I vaguely remember posing for the re-enactment.

I saw that. What a bunch of babies!

I looked briefly and saw a post that contained the line "... it's their decision whether or not to carry on."

Thanks for clarifying that, dude.

Who's that between Zooey and Sicy?

Some dork named Cori. :shifty:

I was a dope - I clicked on the picture before it displayed in the email, and it gave me the huge version. Now it looks normal.

Relatively speaking.

OMG those pics zooey! and you and cori sooo :cute:

I'm looking for the ones Sicy took but I can't find them!

You have pics of you and I? :cute: I'm afraid to know which pics you have on there zooey. :reject:

They're the ones from the Joshua Tree, both trips. I won't post the ones where we tried to re-create the album cover here. But they are on fb :giggle: I like the ones of us on the mini-tractors at the beef jerky stand!

Weren't we joke-grinding on each other? Or something?

Maybe?

Yeah, but what's up with that face? It's worse than a duckface!
But man, that was a gooooooooood night indeed!

That's good! :up: I think it's a hilarious picture. :D I'm always hesitant of posting drunk pictures of others, just in case they're mortified. :giggle:

I posted a pic of drunk Sicy here and she was all :huh: so I took it down. But they're still on fb - she didn't seem to mind that!

:giggle:

Zooey - whatever you were doing was clearly one of those things that stayed in Vegas :wink:

:yes: :lol:
I wish that pic had stayed in Vegas.

Thanks, Thora! :heart:

DSC00541.jpg

This pic is so full of win!

Heee! Cori :cute:

They're the ones from the Joshua Tree, both trips. I won't post the ones where we tried to re-create the album cover here. But they are on fb :giggle: I like the ones of us on the mini-tractors at the beef jerky stand!

Yeah, but what's up with that face? It's worse than a duckface!
But man, that was a gooooooooood night indeed!

Aww ok the JT pics! Those are cool :D

Ok i went digging... one of the only pics I have of the night, at least thanks to Sicy!

sicycometvegas2009.jpg

Nice, bc! :up:

Most of my Vegas pictures appear to be from Sicy's album. Ha!

Hey Thora - you should come to Seattle the weekend of the 23rd so you can come to the Zoo Station show with me! I need another Inteferencer there. :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom