PGP: We're On The Bus and.. uh oh, are we going to THAT Place?!?! LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Fly, Jem and I are visiting Kings Cross on September 1st. :hyper: :lol:

Ooooo so exciting! :love: Make sure you get your picture taken at the sign. I had to ask some local to move so he wouldn't be in the picture and he didn't look too impressed. :lol:

Sounds like your vacation will be awesome. It's so good to have things to look forward to! And doing it with great friends always helps. :hug:

:tsk: It just doesn't know to appreciate the good things in life.
It really doesn't like it when you hit it so hard, you break a drumstick. :uhoh: Especially if a piece of the drumstick gets lodged in the pad. Drums are meant to be hit hard, damn it! But you know who else doesn't appreciate it? The guy who's trying to impress you by ruling at Guitar Band Rock Hero and you break his drum controller...:reject:

We probably won't be the only ones there. :lol: Makes me feel slightly less nerdy. :wink:

I'm not too bothered about being a nerd. We will rock London and Athens, nerds or not. :wink::rockon:

It really doesn't like it when you hit it so hard, you break a drumstick. :uhoh: Especially if a piece of the drumstick gets lodged in the pad. Drums are meant to be hit hard, damn it! But you know who else doesn't appreciate it? The guy who's trying to impress you by ruling at Guitar Band Rock Hero and you break his drum controller...:reject:

:lol: Yeah I can see how that wouldn't go down to well with a guy. :uhoh: Drums are definately mean to be hit hard. :wink::lol:

:lol: Yeah I can see how that wouldn't go down to well with a guy. :uhoh: Drums are definately mean to be hit hard. :wink::lol:

They make them out of hardwood and brass and practically bullet-proof plastic for a REASON. To be banged within an inch of their life to make the delightful noise that keeps the rhythm of rock and roll. :drool:

...I like drums. :shifty:

Aww, man. I missed the party. :(

I got my Olympics DVD and book today! :ohmy: :hyper: It's sooo purdy! Can't wait to watch all the goodness. :drool: The only thing that marred that was seeing my ex across the hall. :| Thank god I escaped without him seeing me, I think. I felt like such a freaking teenager, trying to bolt outta there all stealth-like, without him noticing I was there. :reject: :lol:

DG! :drool: :hyper: How are you doing my dear?

Hi Kristen! :) I don't think we've met yet but I'm Fly. And I'm also Canadian. hehe I like it.

Hi Fly :wave: Nice to meet you.
Which part of Canada are you from, if you don't mind me asking.

I suck at Guitar Band Rock Hero. The drums are set up wrong. If I could mod the drum controller into a proper kit, it'd be a little bit better. Guitar Band Rock Hero doesn't appreciate my flourishes.

I suck at it too. I've only ever played the regular guitar hero and I can only play the easy level :lol:
Guess U2 won't be pulling me on stage to play with them anytime soon:wink:

:lol:

My boss is away for a month, and today is pretty quiet, so I felt justified in doing fun stuff. I'm SO incredibly excited for all the fun stuff I've got on the books. :D So far we've got an outdoor movie and a baseball game (in Seattle). Other possibilities include going to a water park, the fireworks, Shakespeare in the Park, etc. :lol: And that's just with one group of friends. I think I'm gonna be busy! :lol:

I didn't have my sign out except for once b/c I knew he wasn't going to pick me on the video. You can see BonoFox1's sign during COBL. Her's says "Hi Bono" with a heart and it's bright yellow poster board.

I'll look for that.

uyeah I saw that sign too, VP and thot it might be Zu's...'but I think i saw it again later and the writing was not what she would of had.....

I'm going to watch this dvd over and over till I go to bed.
Then I might take it to bed with me. And have sex with it. Maybe. I dunno. It's possible.

TMI? :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

pretty hot, right?
:wink:

I'm taking my sweet time with it!:drool::drool:

I'm replaying my favorite songs on each viewing, then adding a a song or 2, or more, or something from the :hyper: extras on disc2 .

Last rumour I heard was AB remaster in Sept - but a Lovetown dvd would be :combust: I've heard the recording of the NYE 1989 Dublin show...

an AB Remaster this sept?

OR that means they start working on the remaster for ? 2011 or 2012 release.

And do you mean remaster as well as being the 25th Anniversary special??!!??

THAT"s the one i'm waiting for :hyper::hyper::drool::drool::drool::heart:

I'm kinda the opposite, I was a bit lukewarm about studio Crazy to start with, but I obviously loved the live version, and now I find it harder to listen to the studio one... :reject:

I really liked the studio verson, and I hated the live version on the YTR stuff I was watching.
I wanted to hear as much as of NOLOTH live, as well as my other favorites.

I heard it a few times more and finally about a week befor3e my GA show in NJ/NY... I suddenly started to like it.

ANd I'm glad because it is so much fun LIVE with what they do with it!
And I still like the studio version as well.

They were brave enough to leave out BTBS and Pride. I wish they'd leave out SBS. :reject: In fact, I'd prefer to hear either of the former to the latter.

I'm glad they kept SBS in because of thevideo Iran connection ... but I'd have :reject: tossed out either IALW or WOWY (really runs away :wink:) for BSB!!!

anD :giggle: I :heart: ZooBaby in his Space ship!

I'm SO tired of SBS, and yet I LOVE NYD. Can't get enough of it. Love IWF, too.

I'll probably never quite get tired of NYD live, because it was the first song I ever heard part of them do live :hyper: when I saw heard Edge on piano and Adam on bass in 1983 sound checking it at the Pier while i was heading out on the Circle that now also has the Intrepid Ship by it. The show I had to sell my ticket for.

Holy shit, this is slow going. 4th glass of wine poured, and I'm just starting Streets.

How's this for a confession? I'm tired of Streets, and it does nothing for me. :ohmy:

*gasp*

I went through my I'm-bored-of-Streets phase during the Elevation Tour.
Then I liked it better again for Vertigo and really enjoyed it again for 360!

I have about twenty billion almost identical pics of the claw from the various spots I occupied in GA... maybe having a spare battery and memory card with me was a bad thing. *L*
I couldn't help it... every time I looked at it I was like "Woah, that's impressive", and wanted to take another photo.

And it would be such a perfect stage for resurrecting some songs from Pop... </daydream>

I took a lotof photos of The Claw when I was up 7/8 up and 3/4 back!:drool::drool::drool:
SOoooo SPECTACULAR !!!!! How could you not! :heart::drool::drool::drool:

You've got to see the fast-motion/ time lapsed ( that's what I meant :lol:) of putting the claw and stage up....... running through the show and then taking it down! OMG!!! it's Funny AND beautiful at the same time!:lol::drool::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom