PGP~ We still haven't found what we're looking for-- timtams AND "the Boys"! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Drea - I kind of like having the time difference between us and England shortened to four hours :wink:

:giggle: It's only temporary though - they'll catch up to us in a couple weeks :wink:

Wild - I thought you might like that :sexywink: One of these days you girls have to come see an Elevation show live :D

Wild :hug:

It's really me! :yes: though I feel like a whole different person these days :happy: I've been full of energy lately - so much so that I've been getting frustrated with how slow things seem to be a lot of times :p

but every day brings me one day closer to Gav :heart:

and I've decided I don't give a dang about talking about my private life here. I've got no secrets and I'm not about to let anyone control me. I should have the divorce papers filled out (at least for my part) by the end of this week

Drea said:

:giggle: It's only temporary though - they'll catch up to us in a couple weeks :wink:

I know, but I'll take what I can get :wink:

only six months to go and he'll be here :faint:
:hyper:

<checks clock
1.gif

<checks calendar
4.gif

That's cool, Wild :heart:

I have a funny thing about names - I guess I'm sort of superstitious or whatever. It's not like the people with the names are a lot a like or anything, but there seem to be certain patterns of behavior
I have a long history with boys named Matt, for example :shrug: Then again, that's a pretty common name.
maybe I just have too active of an imagination :wink:

:hug: and I feel the same way - it's easier to suffer through something myself than to let someone I love go through it :heart:

WildHoney said:

I''m so excited for you :hyper: but there's is one thing...

We won't see you for the entirety of his stay :sad:

We better not anyway :sexywink: :lol:

:lol: Well, he'll be staying here, now rather than with my sister. I'll be sleeping on the couch :shifty: but I'm sure there will be moments here and there when I can check in here. y'know, while he's showering or sleeping or whatever :wink:

although we will have a few nights out in a hotel, he wants to see Detroit and the Upper Peninsula and they're both like a four or more hour drive from here

WildHoney said:

Me too :sigh : : sad:

And DG , and Dis and Snooky and Ruff :heart:

But i suppose what with the pressures of schol they don't get much time :sad: : hug:

I'd hate to be at school now : yikes:

Yeah :sigh:

and Snooky are up to their elbows in babies :cute:

School *shudders at the thought* :no:

I just ran into an old friend of mine last night whom I graduated High School with, and she is working on divorce #2, manages a gas station and is taking a full load of classes at a community college, she also tutors at that college, and she has three (four? :scratch: :uhoh: ) kids to take care of.

It's amazing the way life turns out. I don't know how she handles it all, but her mom lived a very similar life if I recall correctly

WildHoney said:

:hmm: Not a good idea... you'd have to be quiet :lol:

I always make sure when we go to Ireland that we have one night in a hotel :shifty: ..Just has to be a certain hotel in Dublin :shifty:

Well he he wants me to give out, he has to pay out :lmao:

You're worth every penny :sexywink:

I'm not worried about the quiet thing so much as this is a very small house and the bathroom is right smack bang in the center of it - there's no chance two people could be in there at once without anyone else in the house knowing they were :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

You're worth every penny :sexywink:

I'm not worried about the quiet thing so much as this is a very small house and the bathroom is right smack bang in the center of it - there's no chance two people could be in there at once without anyone else in the house knowing they were :lol:

:hug:

That's what i tell NI :lol:

You should see us anytime we're alone in his parents house although they never close their doors so anyone could walk in :lol:

Long country walks are always good :shifty:

WildHoney said:

:hug:

That's what I tell NI :lol:

You should see us anytime we're alone in his parents house although they never close their doors so anyone could walk in :lol:

Long country walks are always good :shifty:

Yeah - he asked if I would have to sleep in another room and I said 'As long as I'm on the couch by the time my dad goes to work in the morning it'll be all right'

He said he thought that was actully kind of fun/exciting :shifty: :p

he's a very naughty boy :tsk::shifty: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom