PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would suck! :lol: I can't remember it ever snowing here for Halloween, but I do remember wearing a heavy coat once or twice when trick or treating as a kid, because it was too cold to go without that.

Just catching up here. :wave:

Bono is really a wanted man for the sandwiches eh? :lol:

:drool:

:hi5: I'd be fine with one of those colourful Music Rising Les Pauls too!

:drool:
edgetuxbowtiecolorlespaulmusicrising10-2010.jpg

I'm still trying to talk hubby into one of these. :love:

For anyone not on my FB- I decided yesterday that I'm going to start a band, and our 1st CD will be called Achtung, Crocodile!

extremedangermb.jpg

Please note that this sign says "edge" twice.
We would prefer that you didn't, especially not near the edge.

:lmao:

Jem, :hug:

Q Magazine, the Mr. did a series of them around the release of Bomb. :D

I'm pondering getting the words "Light my way" under my (someday) heart suitcase tattoo, and thought it would be nifty if I could find them in his handwriting. Only "my" seems to appear in the postcards, though. LAME. :(

Get the suitcase, and then have him write the words below it, when you meet him next summer. :shifty: He totally would!

And, if you want a discount on the actual tattoo, I can hook you up. I just found out earlier today that my ne'er-do-well brother and his wife apparently own a tattoo parlour. :huh: Not sure if I believe it, but that's the word on the streets. If the streets were Facebook.

That really doesn't sound like a warning against something bad happening. :lol:

I should've posted this last night with all the spider talk but I just found it today:
thebonospider.jpg

What in holy hell... I think it was a running joke on Bono Online but that's all I recall. I must know why this abomination was created. :laugh:

I should've posted this last night with all the spider talk but I just found it today:
thebonospider.jpg

What in holy hell... I think it was a running joke on Bono Online but that's all I recall. I must know why this abomination was created. :laugh:

Oh gad not that unholy thing again! :lol:

That was made by an Interferencer by the way. :shifty:

So one has to ask the question... If a Bono spider appears in your room, do you catch it and keep it as a pet, or run away screaming? :lol:

Hey VP ( If you're still here)
I saw your post in the Science vids...
I've seen that book, def interested in reading it.

here's an amazing story a woman really crippled by ?arthritis ( or some other illness/injuries) is taken to a music gathering/ therapy group in a hospital or nursing home. I can not remember her mental state.

Suddrenly ( possibly during one piece in particular) she is able to get up and dance. WHen the music was over...back to her more pesisitant physical state.

If you've ever read someof the observations on Multiple Personalities: switching physcial/physiological aspects that are not supposed to be able to happen - diabetic,/non-diabetic, severe blown up area from allergy going away with a different "self", handedness, scars changing etc

amazing stuff :ohmy: (pushes the envelope of human abilties)

I mentioned in thread a while ago about Craig's aunt having been diagnosed with Brain Cancer. She passed away last night. :( :sigh:

Cancer is such a bastard. :madwife: When I can afford the gym I'm gonna start Cardio training so I can do the London Marathon for Cancer Research. :heart:

RIP Aunty Joyce. She was such a lovely woman. :heart:

i'm so sorry to hear that :sad: :hug:

a good plan to run marathon for a good cause! I approve :up:

I know one platform MsTE will not be keeping back from. :whistle:

edgesign.jpg

:lmao:

thebonospider.jpg

:lol: and PLEBAns wouldn't want such for a house pet? i think the spider fear would go away in seconds...

and that was all the catch up to do?? wow, guys - you have been busy while I was sleeping :lol:

edgesign.jpg

:lmao::lmao: Penrith's not too far from me. Do you think they'd let me have Bono instead? Need to leave Edge for the Edge girls. :sexywink:

Thanks girls. :hug: Zooey not sure yet. Maybe I should start off with a half, then ease myself in. When I read you had reservations then I was like :panic::lmao: Other people manage it though so am sure I'd be fine if I had trained enough. :uhoh::lol:

:lmao::lmao: Penrith's not too far from me. Do you think they'd let me have Bono instead? Need to leave Edge for the Edge girls. :sexywink:

aww, how kind of you to leave this for The Edge-girls :) if you are so close, you should secretly go and post a sign like this for Bono too and to be fair, for Adam and Larry also! everyone wants to get sucked off for their boys :lol:
I'm sure the locals would be totally shocked to see that a U2 girl has been secretly playing on their territory :lmao::) of course they might not understand a damn thing about some fellows named The Edge, Bono, Larry and Adam, but still, it would be sooo much fun if everyone had one of those there... it could be a U2 mecca of Penrith!

edgesign.jpg

LOVE IT! Hee! Although I wouldn't be the one getting.... :shifty:

Get the suitcase, and then have him write the words below it, when you meet him next summer. :shifty: He totally would!

And, if you want a discount on the actual tattoo, I can hook you up. I just found out earlier today that my ne'er-do-well brother and his wife apparently own a tattoo parlour. :huh: Not sure if I believe it, but that's the word on the streets. If the streets were Facebook.

I might feel a little awkward shoving my ankle at Edge for signing. :D "Wow, this is not how I pictured wrapping my leg around you..."

Back
Top Bottom