PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pc1.jpg

After great pondering, I have determined that what Edge actually meant here was "I love MTE!" :sexywink:

I would compliment them, but I have not seen your artsy boobs. :angry:

this :angry:

I mentioned in thread a while ago about Craig's aunt having been diagnosed with Brain Cancer. She passed away last night. :( :sigh:

Cancer is such a bastard. :madwife: When I can afford the gym I'm gonna start Cardio training so I can do the London Marathon for Cancer Research. :heart:

RIP Aunty Joyce. She was such a lovely woman. :heart:

Marathon, really? Would you do a half or a full? I've considered doing a half marathon but I'd never ever do a full. Props to you and hugs to you too.

Where's the postcard from?

I'm havin' some serious nostalgia time watching the 360 DVD - one year ago today :love: x a billion

Q Magazine, the Mr. did a series of them around the release of Bomb. :D

I'm pondering getting the words "Light my way" under my (someday) heart suitcase tattoo, and thought it would be nifty if I could find them in his handwriting. Only "my" seems to appear in the postcards, though. LAME. :(

I need to vent! I hate when fb chats become awkward. I think I am going to stay offline forever!:lol:

I have just run out of things to say to this person, and they im me, and they have nothing to say either...good times!

Not bad, thanks. Glad to have my car brakes fixed. :lol: It's stormy and wet and gross out there, so it's a good time to make sure my car is totally safe. :lol:

I've never used FB chat before, but it sounds like a pain in the ass! And awkward conversations are no fun. Avoid! Avoid! :lol:

It is stormy and wet here too! Reminds me of Vancouver!:wink:

Chatting can be fun. I usually like it a lot. I guess I am just bitchy tonight!:D

It had been so gloriously sunny up until the weekend, when it all changed. We'd been spoiled for so long. The wet gross weather had to come eventually. :wink: :sigh:

Nothing wrong with being bitchy every now and then. :D

I wonder if we will get snow for Halloween?? God I hope not! Nothing like trying to force a Halloween costume over top of a snowsuit! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom