PGP- The birthday party to end all parties !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

crafts :love:
Maybe someday I'll finish sweing/building the felt dog I started when I was like 8 :lol:

:giggle:
You never know when ~*INSPIRATION *~ will sneak up on ya!

Today I read at B&N's a book on felting from wool knitting! :heart:
Thot of Russty! She was doing some of that. :)
anyone heard from her laltely?

dazzledbylight said:
jo! :hug:

they'e STILL [relatively ] sort of a "rarity" . But 2 or 3 a year VS one every like 12 yrs or so..........like a 1000% jump!
:madspit: global warming!

see what some people don't under stand is that it's NOT just a matter < and that's bad enough> of the Globe heating up......it's more complicated.

SOme areas will get drier, some wetter and some areas will experience WORSE Storms. [prob a lot of places will see worse storms :yikes:

We always joke tornadoes only hit trailer parks here in Mich. Which isn't true, but it's our bizzare little way of telling ourselves they won't get to us. :wink:

And some people will keep denying there's such a thing as "global warming." :no: I'm not one of them. Something weird is going on with our weather (like not having true "Michigan winters" for the last 20 years or so?) and increased pollution/global warming may well be the reason.

DG :hug:

let's see, what have I been up to? Well, I'm officially divorced, am getting rid of a bunch of the stuff I was holding on to and starting over. I'm also doing a bunch of the things I've always wanted to but Mark had talked me out of like getting my ears and nose pierced.

lynda2.jpg

S5030349.jpg

My boyfriend Gavin is flying in from England on Sept 1 and will be here to visit me for 2 whole weeks! :heart:

What have you been up to?

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

You never know when ~*INSPIRATION *~ will sneak up on ya!

Today I read at B&N's a book on felting from wool knitting! :heart:
Thot of Russty! She was doing some of that. :)
anyone heard from her laltely?

I was so dedicated to that thing at the time, but when it came to building the head, I had *no* clue so I srot of dwindled off...
I've got legs, a tail, ears, a body, a tounge...no head :sad:
:lol:

And I know she peeked in a few times a couple of weeks back?
Seems to be keeping busy, and enjoying California.

dg !
:hug:S

I & family have had some nasty to real rough times over past 15 months, BUT so far everyone has pulled through. :happy: & gratefull!

We had a REAL SPRing wEATHER-WISE THIS YEAR, LOT OF 65 - 72 F degrees days before the 80'sF stayed with us after LATE mAy.

A friend gave me her Old Used Digital Camera so NOW I have been able to take tons of photos [i DO edit after and even before I shoot sometimes:D], in the past 8 months! :hyper: :love:

ANd my sis as a 50th B-D present to me delayed 4 yrs :giggle: till she found out i was possibly willing to fly [at all] to see U2 in hawaii [ a sweet offer from a new- but drunk the 2nd time we met - u2 aquantance before they had to reschedual] > gave me a :love: Vacation!!!
I went to a 5 ***** star hotel on the beach in San Juan/Puerto Rrico this past March! :heart: LOVED it!

And continuing to learn more computer art! :happy:

SO.....that's MYl life in a nutshell:D

How are you?

Last edited:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~ You work at the Outback Steakhouse or whatever? Nice, they make good food :drool: It's been so long since I've been there How are your puppies? :cute: I guess I haven't told you yet but... :hyper: We just got a new one a few weeks ago, a shih tzu, her name's Oreo. :cute:
aww! How old is she? my pups are great. I have a favor to ask you girls who have msn: could you go on? Its just hard for me navigating blue crack on my cell and i really want to talk to you.

oh SG.......

didn't get to compliment you on all you Piercings! I saw the pics as I was catching up some week or two back. They look Good!

AND ~*~COMPLIMENTS~*~ from WAY back- b/c we have hardly been on at the same time for that gorgeous sim-weddding dress for sim-dazz!:drool::drool:

one you found, added on to, or made up yourself. Either of the ways.........it was *Lovely*! :love:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Aww! :lol:
Too many treats?

SG, mark told you not to pierce your ears?

he didn't care that much about getting my earlobes pierced, it was more getting the nose ring and or tattoos he objected to but he wasn't supportive about it either. He would mention the fact that they were hazards in certain firefighting situations, etc... then it was a matter of how much would it cost, would it be a frivolous expense plus buying earrings - it was just always something negative

:shrug:

Fat kittens :cute: my sisters cat had babies on the 3rd of July, and they are SO cute right now! they run around and play and are so fuzzy and sweet :heart: no one's feet are safe when walking through the dining room, which is where they spend the vast majority of their time :lol:

jobob said:

We always joke tornadoes only hit trailer parks here in Mich. Which isn't true, but it's our bizzare little way of telling ourselves they won't get to us. :wink:

:shame:

Denial can be a ~WONDERFUL~ thing! :D

jobob said:

Something weird is going on with our weather (like not having true "Michigan winters" for the last 20 years or so?) .

i don't think I'd like real Michie winters :yikes:

we still can get a really nasty [for NYC area- the Atlantic haS A moderating/warming effect] semi-blizzard here- 2 feet or so
I* KNOw THAT'S pretty trifling to you all [ and up-state NYC - Buffalo]- but it sure messes up TRAFFIC here like crazzeeee!!!

Back
Top Bottom