PGP- The birthday party to end all parties !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im going insane at work right now! We switched to all computers to send food orders and its slowing everything! And do you ladies not like my new pgpthread? :angry: :wink: back to work. :/

daygloeyes2 said:
Im going insane at work right now! We switched to all computers to send food orders and its slowing everything! And do you ladies not like my new pgpthread? :angry: :wink: back to work. :/

I love it! :heart: I've missed you so much! :hug:

but we can't start posting in the new thread until we hit 1000 :sad:

so here's the link, this is the next official party girls thread:

http://forum.interference.com/t178885.html

how AM I?

:yikes: :yikes:
*dives under Bono's covers and *clings*saying saying "hold me, thrill me, kiss me and 'KILL' MY TERROR of TORNADOES! I NEED Major Diversion & Distraction B-man! *

Just found out we had a -?about 7 miles away from me a [don't laff we HARDLY EVEN have gotten these things [<:scratch: once very 12 plus years or so> here in NYC & Tri-State areea, and now we're getting like 2 or 3 a year ] an F2 Tornado in south Brooklyn this morning!!!!
*hides in box*

How are you SG? :D
i saw your updated clock! :hyper:

One thing got canceled today that I was happy about, and the other thing it was OK it got canceled.

SO many People had SO much troublE getting into work around the aREA! We had 3 inches of rain in an hour and the city & subways sewer systems can only deal with 1 1/2 inch rain per hr. Then It starts to get really messed up as it accumulaTES MORE. Even the trains [ VS SUBWAY trains] in the tri-state area, alot were messed up.

So I had trouble gertting around in the buses.
Cause a lot of bus drivers took THEM a lot longer to get to there Bus Depots to drive the buses, which MORE people were taking because various lines in the subway were partiallly or not running at all...the water leakED IN and reached "the THIRD rail' [the electrofied rail]. It can cause steam & smoke..........obscuring the motorman's vision, and also drives out freash air - by blocking the ventialtion vents.

Last edited:
Dazz :hug: I didn't realize; I haven't sat down long enough to watch the news today

I'm alright - tired; but alright. I took boxes of stuff over to my sisters tonight for our yard sale this weekend - I'd say about half of the stuff I had in storage went. another third of it got thrown away or put into the 'Mark's pile' of stuff he hasn't bothered to pick up.

It's a good feeling to get rid of all of that stuff, to just let it go.

I was rather offended at the pawn brokers who wanted to buy my wedding rings as scrap metal :madwife: they're nothing that fancy, but they're better than that :grumpy:

I missed Jem again? :sad:

AND DG!?!?!? :sad::sad:

And we had a discussion about the good old days? When?
Ahhh....I miss when I used to properly catch up..couldn't get anything by me then...:lol:

Evening Girlies! :hug::heart:

SG, you're getting rid of your stuffed animals?
Even the elephants? :ohmy:
I have more than I care to admit to. :reject: :love:

Bri! :hug: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG, you're getting rid of your stuffed animals?
Even the elephants? :ohmy:
I have more than I care to admit to. :reject: :love:

not the elephants! :no: or the penguins, either :love:

just the misc. teddy bears and such - and only the ones without special meaning to me :lol:

Dazzy! Waz up? :hug:
Bad day?

FB :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri! :hug: :heart:

not the elephants! :no: or the penguins, either :love:

just the misc. teddy bears and such - and only the ones without special meaning to me :lol:

You have a penguin collection!? :cute:
You must take a pic someday.
:love:

I'm such a suck for stuffed animals. I've got more "dogs" then perhaps the entire USA. :lol:

And those pawnbrokers are ridiculous!

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz :hug: I didn't realize; I haven't sat down long enough to watch the news today

they didn't know until way later in the day that it WAS a Tornado............ 110 - 135 Mm/p/h.
UNTIL the last several yrs..... there was one about a MILE AWAY from last apt -a liilte & brief one- touching down in New jersey across the Hudson river that we were pretty close to.AND THAQT was like back in ?? 90?------we just don't [didn't ] get them! :whimpers:

it damaged about 40 building majorly, took down dozens & dozens of trees, and crushed a whole bunch of cars too. :(
I didn't hear of any injuries directly related to it.

~BrightestStar~ said:

You have a penguin collection!? :cute:
You must take a pic someday.
:love:

the elephant collection is bigger, but yeah, I also have a penguin collection. the elephants get packed up and the penguins come out for Christmastime :giggle: except tho two I got as a Christmas present this year which are a really realistic mother-baby pair that I couldn't bring myself to put away :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm such a suck for stuffed animals. I've got more "dogs" then perhaps the entire USA. :lol:

:cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And those pawnbrokers are ridiculous!

yeah, I went to a really well respected jeweler and he warned me about them before I even mentioned having been there :lol:

he said they were a pretty nice couple of rings, actually and worth reselling - but he wasn't a consignment shop so he wasn't buying, he just appraised them for me

I love stuffed animals :cute:......it's 'lucky' that there are things/hobbies I love more tho- thus a very, very few reside with me. :D
:hmm: a dinosaur is aLL i HAVE LEFT.

My mom's mom CROCHETTED me aND MY sis a stuffed horse each when were we kids! :love: :cute:

dazzledbylight said:
I love stuffed animals :cute:......it's 'lucky' that there are things/hobbies I love more tho- thus a very, very few reside with me. :D

My mom's mom CROCHETTED me aND MY sis a stuffed horse each when were we kids! :love: :cute:

Aww - I love special stuff like that. I have some homemade heads for stick horses that my great grandma made for my dad and uncles when they were little boys

SG :hug:

it was hot. worked on some job applications. went shopping. went out to escape the heat. did I mention it's really hot in here?

jo! :hug:

they'e STILL [relatively ] sort of a "rarity" . But 2 or 3 a year VS one every like 12 yrs or so..........like a 1000% jump!
:madspit: global warming!

see what some people don't under stand is that it's NOT just a matter < and that's bad enough> of the Globe heating up......it's more complicated.

SOme areas will get drier, some wetter and some areas will experience WORSE Storms. [prob a lot of places will see worse storms :yikes:

dazzledbylight said:

Aww! That's really neat. I love stuff like that.

Downstairs I have a reggedy anne doll my mom made long ago. And some things I think my great grandmother knit (little clowns and stuff).
I've got a random collection of other stuff too, a giant koala and umm...hippo? :lol: That my dad won for my mom at the EX (big carnival in Toronto) waaay back when. :cute:
And Pluto still sleeps at the head of my bed at night :reject:

Back
Top Bottom