PGP- The birthday party to end all parties !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

That's great news :yes : :applaud :

Want some of my hormones medication :uhoh:

Thanks. Im glad im off them now.

:hug: I have enough with the pill thanks. :lol:

you know my perfect skin. I have an outbreak of spots on my chest, just abpve where my cleavage is. They're bright red and im so self concious about them. :madwife::angry:::grumpy:

chickadee said:
Hey Thora :hug: how are you?

Today has been insanely stressful. I'm a bit worried about how crazy my heart has been beating. :uhoh: Things have been resolved, thankfully, so no more stress. I just need to take it very easy when I get home from work tonight.

Too many deadlines, and not enough time or materials to get everything done. Thankfully my biggest deadline got delayed for a few days, so that's a huge relief.

I won't bore you all with all my work craziness, but there's a lot of it going on. :lol: I'm ready for the weekend already!

bonoishot said:

Thanks. Im glad im off them now.

:hug: I have enough with the pill thanks. :lol:

you know my perfect skin. I have an outbreak of spots on my chest, just abpve where my cleavage is. They're bright red and im so self concious about them. :madwife::angry:::grumpy:

Spots :madwife:

I'm just really horny and when i came on really emotional :reject:

I was speaking to a girl at work who went through the same process as me, she said she was the same :yes:

ThoraSEB said:

Today has been insanely stressful. I'm a bit worried about how crazy my heart has been beating. :uhoh: Things have been resolved, thankfully, so no more stress. I just need to take it very easy when I get home from work tonight.

Too many deadlines, and not enough time or materials to get everything done. Thankfully my biggest deadline got delayed for a few days, so that's a huge relief.

I won't bore you all with all my work craziness, but there's a lot of it going on. :lol: I'm ready for the weekend already!

Sounds :crazy:

have a nice easy weekend aswell. :hug:

bonoishot said:

Sounds :crazy:

have a nice easy weekend aswell. :hug:

Thanks :hug: I have plans on Saturday night, but otherwise I'm going to try and relax as much as I can. I definitely need a quiet weekend at home with lots of sleep. :yes:

ThoraSEB said:

Thanks :hug: I have plans on Saturday night, but otherwise I'm going to try and relax as much as I can. I definitely need a quiet weekend at home with lots of sleep. :yes:

Sleep. :drool: Sounds like a good weekend.

I have plans on saturday too. Going to see a U2 tribute band with Craig :hyper::drool:

WildHoney said:
Thora :hug:

i had a :crazy: day as well, sometimes i wonder what the :silent: my team leaders doing, cos it ain't maaging the workflow or team :lol:

Mostly he's kissing management's arse :tsk:

I know that feeling so well! :rolleyes: :giggle:

I've always had perfect skin - never any acne or anything. Most people hate me for that. :reject:

ThoraSEB said:

Sorry you're so stressed, Thora! :hug: This is putting me off finding some work, haha ;)

chickadee said:

Sorry you're so stressed, Thora! :hug: This is putting me off finding some work, haha ;)

It's not normally like this. I work in a very high stress area where there's constant deadlines, and this month has been really bad. However, we're taking measures to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Despite my complaining today, I really do love my job. There are occasionally crazy days like today, but for the most part it's very manageable.

Sorry to all those who hate me now. :hug: I shouldn't have said anything. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom