PGP - Tastier Than a Dublin Mudslide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:

She is. I was concerned but she sounded fine and we've got plans to meet on Sunday sometime since she's off and I'll know for sure once I get a good look at her. If she looks decent then I'm not going to worry about it. I'll look at the burn too, cuase I'm just annoying that way. :lol: I dunno who's behavior that consitutes, sicne I've been comparing myself to the Boys since SG said she's very Larry like. I keep hoping I'll balance out on the more Adam side of the tracks.

That sounds like a great idea. I"m the mothering type so I'd be checking out the owie as well. :giggle: If I was one of the guys I think I'd probably be Edge. Always following Bono around picking up after him, mothering his goofy drunk arse, and listening to the other guys when they needed a shoulder to lean on. But also taking way to much into my soul and not always getting rid of it. {{Redge}}

I have to figure out which book to take with me when I go to the auditions tomorrow. My mom told me to line up early at like 5am. And I was not lining up at 5 am. The mall doens't even open until 9 or 10. *snorts* audtions are at 12. I'm not getting there in the wee early hours. I'll get there when my arse gets there.

I think I must be like Bono the most.
Always talking, getting sidetracked, I'm a huge flirt, never met a stranger, always trying to teach myself something or learn something and I like to get goofy alot.

Russty Cat said:

That sounds like a great idea. I"m the mothering type so I'd be checking out the owie as well. :giggle: If I was one of the guys I think I'd probably be Edge. Always following Bono around picking up after him, mothering his goofy drunk arse, and listening to the other guys when they needed a shoulder to lean on. But also taking way to much into my soul and not always getting rid of it. {{Redge}}

Aaawwww. :hug: In our little group (I think we're up to 6 of us now) we say my best friend is Edge. Cause none of us would get along togehter if she wasn't there for mediation. Our friend Kim is bono, cuase she always wants attention. My ex-girldfriend is Larry. SO I guess that makes me the odd girl out and Adam.

greeneyedgirl said:
Ok VP, I'll let ya know.

You can keep looking...I'm sure that between now and then, more will be posted in the what you want/what you have threads. And also, I remember being up late at night, the night before one of the 1st leg Chi shows, and tickets were released on the ticketmaster website...I brought a couple sets up myself, and was briefly considering hopping in my car that night.

I found a Cd that I had burned a few years back called "live, rare and remixes"
It has a remix fo October
Stateless :drool: :drool:
a 9 min studio thing
where did it all go wrong
let me know if yall want any and I'll try and get ysi to work

MiscBono3.jpg

MiscBono1.jpg

Snooky pie said:
I found a Cd that I had burned a few years back called "live, rare and remixes"
It has a remix fo October
Stateless :drool: :drool:
a 9 min studio thing
where did it all go wrong
let me know if yall want any and I'll try and get ysi to work

Ohhhhh, I've listened to Stateless on the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack about 10 times today. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom