PGP - schlepping our arses around the world for the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: Can you share or do we have to wait for the rare SG appearance?
Not many people write Larry stuff - it's all Bono this and Bono that :rolleyes:
*ducks from the B Girls*

Hi Drea :hyper:
I know, I am the little Jack in the box that pops up every so often :lol:

How are you? :heart:
I was having a little U2 gander, watching Miss Sarajevo live in Milan and thought I'd pop on to say hello at near 5am!

Now I need to go to bed :lol:

Zooey, I'll leave this window open - let me know how you want it sent and I'll do it when I get up *g* BTW, you definitely do NOT want to read this one at work... unless you'd rather your students found you melted under your desk :wink:

I can't wait!

It's amazing how you girls get to so many concerts, true dedication! It's embarrassing to say I've only seen them once before :lol:

I didn't see them till Vertigo - I have 20 years to make up for :lol: Edmonton's going to be my first show ever outside TO, then Minneapolis is the first one outside Canada *g*

Now I need to go to bed :lol:

Zooey, I'll leave this window open - let me know how you want it sent and I'll do it when I get up *g* BTW, you definitely do NOT want to read this one at work... unless you'd rather your students found you melted under your desk :wink:

Thanks for the warning :lol: I won't even read it during my planning period, as I find anything like that on school grounds a little... weird.

VP - I hope you're back again soon, because OH MAH GOD do we ever need to talk about Lost!! :lol: :love: :heart: x about a billion *pileofgoo* Good lord was I ever bawling after that! :lol: It was a little too short for my liking, but it was oh so satisfying! :heart:

Seeing House in American children's movies is odd. However, when Hugh Laurie doesn't put on an American accent, it's perfectly normal seeing him in The Borrowers and 101 Dalmatians with Glenn Close and Mr Weasley.

My brother is watching Stuart Little for the billionth time.

I decided to turn on House in the other room.

holy naked hugh laurie, batman. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom