PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am merely a figment of your imagination :shifty:

...a figment that will be occupying a seat in the Scotiabank Paramount theatre on Fri night to see U2 3D :hyper: :yippie:

Drea said:
I am merely a figment of your imagination :shifty:

...a figment that will be occupying a seat in the Scotiabank Paramount theatre on Fri night to see U2 3D :hyper: :yippie:

wow!!!
my imagination's "on the road" again!:D

:wink:
have grrrrreaaaaat time! :hyper:

:sigh:

i'm nor sure i can take the 3D stuff- i qon't usually do well with it..... I asked someone explained to me what Beouwolf looked like when they took their 3D glasses off- so i'd get some idea for this.

My brain might try to compensate, and give me nasty eyestrain which can get me into nasty queasyness (not all eyestrain but certain kinds seem m more so).

i might go with jcos and others 2/24 on long Island . Diane L was also thinking of going.

I've been so stressed out with my roomie situation, and some other things that have partially been exascerbated by her somewhat intermitten but continuing nastiness over the past yr are now giving me trouble, to becuase that energy drain from that slowed me down on some other things.

I got sick really late this past Sun (been feeling better each 24 hr cycle, not yet at, say, 90% better -- about ?80 - 85% ). I almost never get sick like that. Both phyiscal & physcological factors.

i only remembered it was opening when i got to Interland- which hasn't been that often thesepast several weeks.:madspit:

I'm hoping tho i might catch this weekend w someone(s) fron PLEBA ... I could really use the DIVERSION, and the whooping it up esp with another U2/PLEBA would be GOOD Medicine :D :D

so wish me luck.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
and the bump:

i missed the bump before!
didn't have time to look when i returned just before i left.

*draws heart in Non-toxic art supply on sg's belly*

:hmm:
Most of my friends (and 1 cousin) around my age did not have children........i missed all 3 of my {close-by} cousin's pregnancies. The rest werte either way up in New England, or in Europe.
SO i didn't get to feel any women's bump until my :hmm: early 30's. WOW to feel life moving around inside. A-mazing!!!

you look (extra) pretty, sg.

(you know what they saY).........Motherhood glow....you got it. :)

Dazz, I'm okay. I was just in Manhattan on Monday and Tuesday for a business trip (a training meeting). :wink:
I didn't get to see much of the city, though. :(

I wish we could have seen each other, but I just didn't have any time to meet up with anyone. I'm sorry. :(

But if I ever go back there as a tourist, I will be sure to let you know. :wink:

Things went okay.
My coworkers and I flew into and out of LaGuardia.
We stayed in the Tudor Hotel at the United Nations (near Third Ave. and 42nd Street and our company's NYC offices).

It was cold walking those streets :crack: ... but it was cold back home too.

And I came back home to snow. :| That happened to me over Thanksgiving, too -- I flew to Arizona and there was no snow here only to come back home to a few inches of snow on the ground. :|

oh well, we gotta have some snow, other wise global warming would really be in overdrive. :yikes:
tho GW also means that some areas get more wind/dry/wet etc andf that stormy weather can get more :yikes: violent, too.
it NOT the simple thing that fools like RL say it is.:mad: :madspit:

I forget?
you get? lake effect?

oh and when are you seeing U23D.

brb have to check if there's any update fcor the movie meet up in Man this weekend.

We don't really get lake effect snow here in Detroit -- we're not that close to the lakes.

U23D doesn't open here until Feb. 15. Which makes me a little :angry: because I thought it was opening today. Oh, well, I'm short on spare cash anyway. :wink:

And I can see it at either an IMAX theater or a regular digital theater -- either of which are only about 20 minutes from my house. So I'm lucky that I have that choice and that they're that close, really.

well, the IMAX theater web site says it is showing there now -- but Yahoo Movies and the U23D site didn't exactly tell me that ... so maybe I'll take a trip to the IMAX theater this weekend. :wink:

ETA: I did see her "bump" photo. I'll go back to look ...

Back
Top Bottom