PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That blows, Gg! maybe you'll get it when it makes the second round and goes down under in a few months ?

zuropa_fit said:
:hug: GG! How's the bass? How's your bass teacher?

:drool: <-- something like that....

he's the coolest most relaxed teacher I"ve ever had.... he's got a great way of teaching :yes: first show me some techniques, then let me play it, let me analyse what's going wrong, helping me with a solution and such... so I realise myself what I"m doing wrong, and that's really good in order to teach me how to play! :love: I can't wait for the next lesson!

Aack! I forgot about AtU! I'll ahve to see if I can find it on DVD.

Hey Wild :sexywink:

It HAS been ages... I've been so wrapped up in a lot of stuff, I hardly had time coming here :crack:

I'm okay, how are you doing? :hug:

Hello Hello??

Triste02.gif

Alisaura said:
Aw Dazz :hug: Don't feel bad for hitting the blue crack... I know $$ is tight, but take what good things you can as you can :hug:
I was off shopping tonight, I got the whole box set of Neon Genesis (an anime series) DVDs, with a voucher I got from work... :drool: :hyper:

thnaks ali! :hug:

I do feel better today...and i think the part about hating my roomate at that minute helped.....seemed it eased up my throat which was tight in places.....like trying to hold back comments.

like the anime title!

i have one anime book from ? the late 80's i think...
in Japaneese, so i'm missing the fine points of the story, but neat-o visuals.

When i finally go premium {by my B-day time - my goal} I'll be able to find it, scan afew pages in and then post it for you. :D

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
Aw Dazz :hug: Don't feel bad for hitting the blue crack... I know $$ is tight, but take what good things you can as you can :hug:
I was off shopping tonight, I got the whole box set of Neon Genesis (an anime series) DVDs, with a voucher I got from work... :drool: :hyper:

thnaks ali! :hug:

I do feel better today...and i think the part about hating my roomate at that minute helped.....seemed it eased up my thraot which was tight in places.........

like the anime title!
i have one anime book from ? the late 80's i think...
in Japaneese, so i'm missing the fine points of the story, but neat-o visuals.

When i finally go premium {by my B-day time - my goal} I'll be able to find it, scan afew pages in and then post it for you. :D

Back
Top Bottom