PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:ohmy: A vertigo hoodie??? pics please :hyper:

:flirt: Hi Wild...

:drool : tight black pants, um yea... : shifty: the lesson was nice.. very nice... :D he's a great teacher! I gotta practice now tho : lol: practice bass without a bassguitar!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG_spot :flirt::drool:

we need a live camera read for the next lesson :shifty:

I have a Vertigo hoodie :drool:

WildHoney said:

And what wrong with having to come and see it with me :grumpy:

:wink: that it's on the other side of the channel and it'd require time and money to get there?

:hmm: now if I had, say, a certain sexy person who's into music to go with me...

:lmao: he wanted to take a U2 song as example for the lessons, he was like, the song that goes *plays something on acc guitar that vaguely resembles the bass of WOWY*
me *plays wowy on bass* :D that one?
him: Uh, yea :lol: I guess!
So I'm practicing my techniques on WOWY now!

Galeongirl said:

:wink: that it's on the other side of the channel and it'd require time and money to get there?

:hmm: now if I had, say, a certain sexy person who's into music to go with me...

Stupid money and mileage :madwife:

:hmm: I wonder who that could be

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: he wanted to take a U2 song as example for the lessons, he was like, the song that goes *plays something on acc guitar that vaguely resembles the bass of WOWY*
me *plays wowy on bass* :D that one?
him: Uh, yea :lol: I guess!
So I'm practicing my techniques on WOWY now!

Bness :cute:

WOWY :drool:

Wow i'm impressed :yes:

:D back from driving!

:lol: my kitty is being an attentionwhore...

I'm itching to practice my technique now :lol: well, I guess the lessons are working!

How is it possible to wake up more tired than you were before you went to bed? :yawn:

hey Wild! :hug:

I blame dreaming about Adam putting me through princess school so I look and behave like a proper English girl. :madwife:

:lmao: I think so too, but we were going to Cannes and for some reason he thought I needed a makeover and to be taught how to walk in high heels (which is true).

Then I was cooking dinner for Ali Bono and Adam and Bono kept sneaking in the kitchen and I whacked him over the head with a wooden cooking spoon.* :lol:

*No Bonos were harmed during the making of my dream

I seem to only have silly ones.

I try to explain the film to non-U2 fans. but they don't get it. they don't even get how funny something Bono (unintentionally) does is.

Last edited:
I had a bizarre U2 dream a while back - in part of it I asked Edge for an autograph on a 1x3 (piece of lumber) and he poured his beer on it and walked away.

zuropa_fit said:
I had a bizarre U2 dream a while back - in part of it I asked Edge for an autograph on a 1x3 (piece of lumber) and he poured his beer on it and walked away.
:lmao:
Oh, Lord that's silly.

I thought it was great, actually. Adam turns his head at the last second :lmao: He wanted his kissy.

Edge fingers! Totally!

Larry was a total :grumpy: the entire time though.

WildHoney said:
Welcome back GG

I bet your itching to practice, it makes me wonder what B is really teaching you :sexywink:

If it was me i'd be intentionally stupid to make the lessons last longer :evil:

:lol: well I wouldn't want him to think I"m stupid y'know, and I really wanna learn this....
he did tell me I should practice, but since I don't have a bassguitar I can practice a bit on my electric, or I can use his classroom when it's empty... but yea, according to my father you CAN amplify a bass on a guitar amp as long as you watch out with the volume.... so if I figure that out, I could buy a bass, cause I got money enough for a bass, but not for a bass amp :crack: I still gotta buy my laptop :lol:

:whistle: or I could ask B if I can borrow his...

Last edited:
Yeah, but I didn't really expect too much more. Although in EYKIW, skott led me to believe LMJr actually smiled and he did... just at the veeeeeeeeeeery end. He did get a bit more screen time than usual it seemed (LMJr's my personal fave :drool: :drool: :drool: in case ya didn't know. I know I"m in the minority in the PGP but I'm okay with that... more for me!).

You went to the late show on the 22nd, right? Was it crowded? Were they rowdy?

It wasn't crowded, but some people acted like it was an actual concert, which irritated me.

I love all four of them equally for different reasons. I don't have a favourite anymore.

RegularBonoFan said:
:lmao: I think so too, but we were going to Cannes and for some reason he thought I needed a makeover and to be taught how to walk in high heels (which is true).

Then I was cooking dinner for Ali Bono and Adam and Bono kept sneaking in the kitchen and I whacked him over the head with a wooden cooking spoon.* :lol:

*No Bonos were harmed during the making of my dream

:lol: Omg that sounds like a cool dream!

It was! I loved being in Adam's house! For a big masonry building it was very warm and inviting.

Back
Top Bottom