PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Morning, PGP! Or afternoon, I suppose.

Here's my report from U23D:

I won't say where.
I won't say when.
But the Bonosapien WILL try to grope you.

:D That's all I can say without giving too much away.

Later, girls (and Carlos) [and Reggie] {and Wayne}

RegularBonoFan said:
Morning, PGP! Or afternoon, I suppose.

Here's my report from U23D:

I won't say where.
I won't say when.
But the Bonosapien WILL try to grope you.

:D That's all I can say without giving too much away.

I`d rather it was Larry - or does he hit us with his sticks?:evil: :larry:

:drool: I KNEW he had to have a site like that... so yea, google didn't show them sites :tsk:

:tsk: he has very little pics of himself on it tho.... shame!

the baby has decided my intestines are a trampoline :crazy: :lol:
2.gif

Last edited:
:wave: Hi All!!!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Well fleetingly anyway before our next camping adventure tomorrow!

Wow! SG I swear you were only 14 weeks the last time I looked! How are you doing? How's bubs and Gav doing??

Baby Seems to be doing well as far as I can tell, Gav is ... :shrug: not really my problem anymore. At least not as far as being my boyfriend problem. or at least he won't be for long. I'm working on making the break as clean as possible for the baby's sake

How are you? :hug:

Wild :yikes: that sucks! I hope you get it taken care of quickly and easily :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Baby Seems to be doing well as far as I can tell, Gav is ... :shrug: not really my problem anymore. At least not as far as being my boyfriend problem. or at least he won't be for long. I'm working on making the break as clean as possible for the baby's sake

How are you? :hug:

Wild :yikes: that sucks! I hope you get it taken care of quickly and easily :heart:

Glad to hear the baby is coming along good - sorry about the trampolining! Don't worry, it only gets worse from here :lol:

Sorry to hear about you and Gav :hug: hope it all goes ok for you, at least you have a ton of friends here to support you.

I'm all good. We're in the middle of the kids summer holidays at the moment which is why I've been AWOL lately. The weather here is beyond amazing :drool: I should be back around properly in February....

It's been well below freezing around here, and the snow has been piling up at astonishing rates - it's just incredible :crack: :scream:

I'm longing for summertime :drool:

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! :hug:
OMG it's been so long!! How are you??

Yep, gonna put Mr G's tent pole up for 3 days and nights in a row....

:lol: Thanks anyway Gluey but I think it might make me feel worse :wink:

If it wasn't already dark here, I'd take my new digital camera out and snap a few pics to illustate my weather woes
7.gif

I think what will work is a nice hot bath :wave: bye gals, it was nice to see you - I may be back a little later :hug:

gluey said:
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! :hug:
OMG it's been so long!! How are you??

I'm fine, a bit uncomfortable after the operation, can't really sit up because of the stitches position, but hopefully this will get me my dream :hug:

gluey said:

Yep, gonna put Mr G's tent pole up for 3 days and nights in a row....

:silent:

Back
Top Bottom