PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't worry about it...Illinois and Michigan look sorta simliar on a map (I'm using 'sorta' loosely) :wink:

yep next door neighbor Ohio here..but we're the Heart of the Nation :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't worry about it...Illinois and Michigan look sorta simliar on a map (I'm using 'sorta' loosely) :wink:

*tries to recall high school geography & general perverse purveying of atlases*

is illinois sort of next to the big peninsula that is michigan?

well im just glad you know that the usa isnt part of Oz..unlike a certain u2 fan i met lmao

I moved back here from Canberra at the end of 2003... I think... *thinks* Yeah, close enough. :lol:
I think they're moving the sheep so it'll be visible from the bypass they built around Goulburn and hopefully attract tourists or something... :shrug:

I'll be really surprised if you've heard of Castlemaine...?

some of us are having a get together in cinci..from the zoo.. in april..i hope i can make it..and yes im a free zootop *hides*

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

It's more of a lake than peninsula....but yea...we are next to Lake Michigan. That's why I said 'sorta' loosely :wink:

yeah, i spose i meant the peninsula-like landmass that sticks out into the lake - but they're still big lakes! :wink:

Alisaura said:
I moved back here from Canberra at the end of 2003... I think... *thinks* Yeah, close enough. :lol:
I think they're moving the sheep so it'll be visible from the bypass they built around Goulburn and hopefully attract tourists or something... :shrug:

I'll be really surprised if you've heard of Castlemaine...?

haha, i think i know where you mean - right next to the iconic golden arches :wink:

:ohmy: uh, no, i have heard of castlemaine - i stayed with a friend who lived there for a week when i stayed in melbourne a few summers ago!

lmao sorry i guess i worded that wrong..u2.com zootops from ohio indiana kty etc are having a gathering in cinci in april :lmao:

yeah mac.. sometimes im cautious to say im a zootop..mixed reactions..but im known all over the net :lol:

andberlin said:

haha, i think i know where you mean - right next to the iconic golden arches :wink:

:ohmy: uh, no, i have heard of castlemaine - i stayed with a friend who lived there for a week when i stayed in melbourne a few summers ago!

I wonder if they'd start serving McMerino-burgers there as a cross-promotion... :hmm:

:ohmy: That's freaky! I can't believe how many people have heard of it, the place is tiny. I might have passed you in the street, if I'd been visiting my parents at the time...

... I'm afraid! :ohmy:

tanner_sis said:
yeah trust me..it was quite interesting..

That's unbelievable... they really thought the USA was part of Australia? :scratch:
I'm more used to hearing about foreigners thinking Australians are from Austria... :wink:
"Wow, you speak English really well!" :laugh:

andberlin said:

i'm as surprised about goulburn as you are about castlemaine - maybe it's because of the ham :confused: :lol:

Fair point... I tend to forget that the smallgoods go all over the place. I do tend to get excited when I see one of the C'maine Smallgoods trucks though! :reject:
One of the managers at work here is a big fan of Castlemaine Rock.... as soon as she found out I was from there, she was giving me money to buy half a dozen tins of it at a time for her, every time I went to visit my parents... :lol:

take care gals.. im going to lay down with this head..4 hours till i get up for school..:grumpy:

bye :wave:

Back
Top Bottom