PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG!! Drea!! :hug: :wave:

I'm okay, thanks for asking. Actually, healthwise, I'm going to be undergoing some tests in the near future...blood work, MRI-type things. I seem to have a circulatory problem in my legs, which is sort of scary, and my right knee has been hurting very badly. At least I have health insurance now so I can do this, thank God!

Yes, it's sad for Susie too about the broken plans. And even though I wish, in my wildest, never-to-come-true dreams that I had a man like Adam in my life, I feel so sad for him now. I know too well how it feels to be alone. Of course, he could walk out of his door and find a woman almost immediately, but still...

It is definitely a good thing to have health insurance :yes: I hope you get your circulation issues taken care of and get rid of the pain in your knee. You don't realize how good it is to have your mobility until it is hampered by something like that :uhoh: :hug:

It's easy to imagine that Adam could have just about any girl he wants but it's so hard to find someone with whom you can really share your life; perhaps even more so for someone like Adam who lives his life on stage

Drea said:
This is a rare occasion - the :adam: girls are the majority in the thread! :wink:

:wink: :D

hey! we've all popped out of the woodwork!

SG - i was just talking to my classmate about michigan today, she lives near toronto and was talking about it being the bit of canada that sticks into the USA and i actually remembered about michigan, yay! very cold there now though?

andberlin said:

:wink: :D

hey! we've all popped out of the woodwork!

SG - i was just talking to my classmate about michigan today, she lives near toronto and was talking about it being the bit of canada that sticks into the USA and i actually remembered about michigan, yay! very cold there now though?

:yes: Southern Ontario dips down - if it wasn't for sharing the Great Lakes between Canada and the USA, it would all be part of the US :yikes: In fact, my hometown (not TO) is less than a 30 min drive away from the southernmost point in Canada (Point Pelee) - which is actually further south than parts of California :ohmy:

Thank God for the Great Lakes, because it means I'm not American - no matter how much of a pain it is to have to go around them when travelling :lol:

We just had a horrible snowstorm this past week - government buildings, schools, even universities and hospitals were forced to shut down - the piles of snow from clearing our driveway are as tall as I am :crack: and the places where it hasn't been touched, it's up over my ankles :scream:

it's 30 degrees (-1.1 c)here at the moment but it's supposed to be 20 (-6 c) tomorrow

Sad_Girl said:
We just had a horrible snowstorm this past week - government buildings, schools, even universities and hospitals were forced to shut down - the piles of snow from clearing our driveway are as tall as I am :crack: and the places where it hasn't been touched, it's up over my ankles :scream:

it's 30 degrees (-1.1 c)here at the moment but it's supposed to be 20 (-6 c) tomorrow

It could've been worse... the piles could've been as tall as *I* am :wink: *ducks and runs for bed before SG can :madwife: her*

Sad_Girl said:

Down here, we didn't get that much snow this week, but it was so damn cold the entire week. We had insane wind this week. You could barely go outside without being pushed by it.:happy: :|

and sleep well Drea!!:hug:

Drea said:
So Ali I guess you can change your location now, since you didn't kill the thread :lol:

True... It feels like I did go on a bit of a thread-killing spree over the weekend though... :lol:

:reject:

How are you all?

hola ladies..i feel like crap..thats what i get for staying up till 8am.. its almost midnight now and i have to be up for school at 6:30.. im not tired..but i got one massive headache.. :(

tanner_sis said:
hola ladies..i feel like crap..thats what i get for staying up till 8am.. its almost midnight now and i have to be up for school at 6:30.. im not tired..but i got one massive headache.. :(
I`m sorry...
I feel bad too:hug:
:(

Hi ladies:hug::slant:

I feel bad cause my head is about to explode,and I don`t think i have eaten since 4:00:shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom