PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

Hey Ali! I'm well...just freezing:wink: What have you been up to besides maiming message boards?:lol:

Maiming message boards... :lol:

Went to a bit of a party on Saturday, had a very lazy day yesterday... then just before I went to bed, a pot lid in the kitchen sink spontaneously shattered for no apparent reason... :yikes:

Bye to everyone who's leaving! :wave:
I'm slow to reply from work, cos I'm still not sure if we're technically supposed to have net access, so I'm alt+tabbing like a fiend... :wink:

That cold weather sounds extremely nasty... I'm so glad it rarely gets below freezing here, even at night in the middle of winter. :huh:

cya whose leaving..

Alisaura..where are you? Im in Ohio, USA and right now it gets bloody cold lol.. right now it is just below freezing but thats pretty high compared to last months temps..

i thought melbourne was COLD in winter ali? most of the times i've visited it's been viciously cold. in the town where i grew up it'd regularly get to -5...yikes :ohmy:

andberlin said:
i thought melbourne was COLD in winter ali? most of the times i've visited it's been viciously cold. in the town where i grew up it'd regularly get to -5...yikes :ohmy:

:yikes: *shivers*

tanner_sis said:

Alisaura..where are you? Im in Ohio, USA and right now it gets bloody cold lol.. right now it is just below freezing but thats pretty high compared to last months temps..

Whoops, hello tanner_sis :) I'm in Melbourne, Australia... it's 21 degrees C (69.8F) outside at the moment, which is pretty cool compared to what we've been used to over the summer (30+C, or 86+F).

andberlin said:

Whereabouts did you grow up, Fiona? Melbourne itself is somewhat protected from the colder temperatures you'd expect down here by being on the coast... we get some frost but nothing like what you'd get inland. (I do seem to recall more frozen windscreens last year than I remember happening before in Melbourne... Canberra is way worse for that sort of thing.)
I did some growing up in central Victoria, and we'd get frosts every night in winter, and it'd be a good few degrees colder than Melbourne.

And sorry I missed your first post before tanner_sis... :hug: Hope you feel better soon! Maybe eating something would help?

Alisaura said:

Whereabouts did you grow up, Fiona? Melbourne itself is somewhat protected from the colder temperatures you'd expect down here by being on the coast... we get some frost but nothing like what you'd get inland. (I do seem to recall more frozen windscreens last year than I remember happening before in Melbourne... Canberra is way worse for that sort of thing.)
I did some growing up in central Victoria, and we'd get frosts every night in winter, and it'd be a good few degrees colder than Melbourne.

And sorry I missed your first post before tanner_sis... :hug: Hope you feel better soon! Maybe eating something would help?

in an inland town called Goulburn (more famous now for having completely run out of water thanks to the drought :ohmy: ), i don't know why but it's a really cold patch, add to that the massive winds coming off the snowy mountains and yeah, bloody cold - we'd always laught at weather reports that said "today's temp......" because it was the wind chill that made it that much colder :yikes:

thanks ali .. yeah thats pretty warm compared to here.. i'd so love to be at my house in Florida than here at the moment..all bundled up in a hoodie and my music rising shirt and sweats lmao..

oh and im eating cereal.. if it dont go away them im getting the pain pills out.. 6 hours of this headache is enough

andberlin said:

in an inland town called Goulburn (more famous now for having completely run out of water thanks to the drought :ohmy: ), i don't know why but it's a really cold patch, add to that the massive winds coming off the snowy mountains and yeah, bloody cold - we'd always laught at weather reports that said "today's temp......" because it was the wind chill that made it that much colder :yikes:

I used to go to Goulburn regularly while I was living in Canberra a few years ago... my friend/housemate had family there (and had grown up there herself). I heard that the town has run completely dry... scary. :yikes:
Did you ever get snow there? And have you heard that they're going to move the Big Merino??

:ohmy:

randomness! what a small world! most peoples eyes glaze over when i mention it :lol: my mum and gran are still there, there's still water, but i don't know where from. i haven't been living there since early 2004...so yeah, random, had no idea they were going to move the big sheep :lol: :wink: good luck to them! jails, no water, large concrete sheep - i grew up in the most cultural town in the country :wink:

yeah :lmao: im very comfy..i threw fashion out the window.. it can freeze but im staying warm..i am always in hoodies and jeans :lol:

and Im loving the Auz talk cause im just discussing the drought with a friend on msn..

yeah.. you have to know whats going on in the world.. especially if you plan to control it :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom