PGP - Getting ready for Macphisto's Lair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
You were just as hyper about the shower as you were the shows. :wink: :lmao:

:lmao: *tears I didnt have a shower then so it was a novelty to me. :reject: :lmao:

Do you remember that day i had like 3/4 showers? You and Sarah were like, you're having another shower :eyebrow: By then Wild was used to it. :lmao:

Showers. :drool:

Dismantled said:
Hey VP:hug:

oh going thru alittle rough patch right now:sigh: had some bleeding the other day, but it stopped and didn't have any cramping so that is a good sign...but is sucks:( I had to go in for blood work today adn again on thursday.

how is everyone here?

Awww! :hug: I wish you could PM...

I had that with Sarah, too, for the first 2 1/2 to 3 months. It's scary as hell, I know...I feel so badly for you! :( A lot of the time it's nothing, though, and that it stopped is a positive sign

See you Wayne! :hug:

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

VintagePunk said:

Awww! :hug: I wish you could PM...

I had that with Sarah, too, for the first 2 1/2 to 3 months. It's scary as hell, I know...I feel so badly for you! :( A lot of the time it's nothing, though, and that it stopped is a positive sign.

sorry I'm cheap:D

it is scary:( it's like your just waiting for it to end:sigh: thanks for the input, I'll take all the reassurance I can get:hug:

I missed Ruff :sad:

Dis!! :hug:

:wave: Everyone else :wink:

There's a copy of ZooTV Sydney set aside for me at the Sunrise Records at the Sheppard Centre :hyper: I went in today to renew my membership, and the guy asked me if I was picking anything up today. I said no, but asked if they were getting the dvd in - he said yes, and asked if I wanted one put aside for me... When he said they were only getting four copies I said yes! :lol: So I'm getting it right after work tomorrow :hyper:

Dismantled said:

sorry I'm cheap:D

it is scary:( it's like your just waiting for it to end:sigh: thanks for the input, I'll take all the reassurance I can get:hug:

I wish there were something I could say or do. :hug: I remember the feeling, and it's awful. :sad: How soon do you see your doc? That really helped me feel better about it. :yes: Just know that it's very, very common...it's caused by pregnancy hormones causing the cervix to soften.

VintagePunk said:

I wish there were something I could say or do. :hug: I remember the feeling, and it's awful. :sad: How soon do you see your doc? That really helped me feel better about it. :yes: Just know that it's very, very common...it's caused by pregnancy hormones causing the cervix to soften.

:hug: I see my doc Oct 5...they want too see my sooner if it comes back....it is scary..it was ALOT of blood at first:( I couldn't believe what i was seeing.

sami0201 said:
Dis :( :hug: :heart:

That happened to my aunt last month, but the bleeding stopped and now she is okay. The docs said it's pretty common. :) :hug:

Sami:hug:

I am glad she is ok:heart: the more stories you girls have the better I feel:hug:

How are you all? :hug:

VP :hug: I'm a lot better, thanks. :) He gave me antibiotics and said I should start taking them today or tomorrow if I got worse but I'm not any worse, luckily!

But...him again. :scream: :shifty: :drool: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom