PGP - Getting ready for Macphisto's Lair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem :hug: clone:hug: Wild :hug: VP:hug: Drea :hug: Sami:hug: Dis :hug: DG :hug: holy hell, did I forget someone? :lol:

Dis, the others are right, my big sister has had bleedings with all four of her children, and they're all perfectly healthy kids :hug:

Dismantled said:

Sami:hug:

I am glad she is ok:heart: the more stories you girls have the better I feel:hug:

Mine started even before I had a positive pregnancy test...it wasn't every day or anything, but it happened a LOT for like three months. But after I saw my ob/gyn and he examined me and explained it, I didn't worry so much. :) Even him examining me started it, but he said that's normal. My mom had it when she was pregnant with me, too.

If I were you, I'd try to get in earlier. It'd be awful it you have to worry till the 5th. :angry:

JezSnape said:
J\

Dis, the others are right, my big sister has had bleedings with all four of her children, and they're all perfectly healthy kids :hug:

Jez:hug:

you are all giving me hope:heart:

how have you been?

Russty:love:

sami0201 said:
How are you all? :hug:

VP :hug: I'm a lot better, thanks. :) He gave me antibiotics and said I should start taking them today or tomorrow if I got worse but I'm not any worse, luckily!

But...him again. :scream: :shifty : : drool: : reject:

Glad you're better! :hug:

Oh? :sexywink:

I have a him story, too. :reject:

Jez, Russty :hug: Anyone else? :crazy:

VintagePunk said:

Mine started even before I had a positive pregnancy test...it wasn't every day or anything, but it happened a LOT for like three months. But after I saw my ob/gyn and he examined me and explained it, I didn't worry so much. :) Even him examining me started it, but he said that's normal. My mom had it when she was pregnant with me, too.

If I were you, I'd try to get in earlier. It'd be awful it you have to worry till the 5th. :angry:

wow you must have been a nervous wreck at first:( :hug:

Yeah..the 5th seems so far away:angry:

:hug: for everyone, cuz I'm to tired and fried to type it all out. :lol

Sadly B got laid off of his job today. :( Its been a rough long day and I don't know what we are going to do. My parents have offered that we could come live with them till we get back on our feet. I would love to, but B isn't to hot on the idea yet.

Dis :hug: I'm sorry you have to go through all that worry. It would be nice if you could get seen sooner just for your own piece of mind.

I saw the Zoo TV DVD here today :drool: It wasn't half as expensive as I thought it would have been :hyper:

Not that I have any money at all, though :lol: :sad:

God, hearing (reading) about all you guys meeting each other makes me want to take the next flight out to whereever is the closest to meet you all!

Drea said:

I did - she posted on the rpg site the night it happened, so I already knew :(

I thought she might have done something like that. But I wanted to make sure you knew. I spoke with her today and she was doing okay.

sami0201 said:
Wild and Jem- get your asses down to Abbey Road NOW!!! :lmao:

All these stories :drool : :love : :hyper :

:lmao:

I have a thing called work tommorow. :sad: :sigh: But later this week. Abbey Road here i come. :combust:I bet loads of people are there the day i go. :lmao:

Russty :hug: So sorry to hear about B's job. :( Thats nice of your parents to offer to help you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom