PGP: Eating a sandwhich while It tries to break free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could you imagine?:lol:

Some people in the Montreal thread are having an issue with our cake talk...:lol::shifty:

They're a massive chain of second hand stores, but they also do a lot of good work in communities.

Their mission statement gives a good overview of what all they do. :)

Goodwill Industries International, Inc. � About Us
Ah that sounds pretty good. :up:

but you do covet BEdge sandwiches ;)
Yeah, Edge is a real buddy! I think he was acting like a Great Wall perhaps? Never sure who would otherwise take advantage of whom - you of Bono or Bono of you :lol: pervs!
shoo, Granny Bono, shoo!!! i want my Edge back:sad::)
Ha well :shifty: I was lying in the middle of both. And I guess you have a very good point with that. :lol: I wouldn't know, though he did cuddle up to my back when I was asleep. God my dreams are so boring. I am on a bed with half of U2 being shirtless and I sleep? :doh: FAIL!
I do believe I'm going to watch the Red Rocks DVD.

:love:

:shifty: Have fun!

:wave::hug:

Ha well
ShiftyEyes.gif
I was lying in the middle of both. And I guess you have a very good point with that. :lol: I wouldn't know, though he did cuddle up to my back when I was asleep. God my dreams are so boring. I am on a bed with

:lol: i think it's good, guys finally get to sleep and relax too without someone humping them all the time :lol: otherwise they'd have to crawl around all the time because of exhaustion to their lower bodies...
nah, i'd consider this dream a great success!!
back in the days when Granny Bono hadn't invaded & shocked my brain for good, Edge and I used to cuddle up too & this is the only detail i remember from my dream.. i suspect we had our clothes on though...

:wave::hug:

:lol: i think it's good, guys finally get to sleep and relax too without someone humping them all the time :lol: otherwise they'd have to crawl around all the time because of exhaustion to their lower bodies...
nah, i'd consider this dream a great success!!
back in the days when Granny Bono hadn't invaded & shocked my brain for good, Edge and I used to cuddle up too & this is the only detail i remember from my dream.. i suspect we had our clothes on though...
Haha true, true. And I remember being very warm and comfy with the two of them wrapped around me.

You poor thing. :hug: So traumatized.

What is this Granny Bono of which you speak? :ohmy:

:uhoh: oh no she didn't.

Yeah, you don't really want to know.

All you need to know about Granny Bono is that he will haunt your dreams. And not in the fun way.

for everyone's better health - just check from the PLEBA archives... Thread: PGP - I Can't Think of A Good Thread Title, page 26 - Comet's post & behind the spoiler-tag...
but beware... you might be shocked for life. That's all I'm saying....
i'm still recovering from the fright... *shudder*

Haha true, true. And I remember being very warm and comfy with the two of them wrapped around me.

You poor thing. :hug: So traumatized.

:uhoh: oh no she didn't.

glad you didn't overheat in your sleep because of all the hotness warmth:wink:

i know... :hug: indeed, feeling traumatized for life!
I seriously hope Rebel will consider long before clicking the spoiler-tag...
i just looked up the right place for her, but never-never-never again I'm clicking on this spoiler-tag! :scream::scream:

All you need to know about Granny Bono is that he will haunt your dreams. And not in the fun way.

luckily He-she is not haunting my dreams, but he STOLES my dreams :angry: give me back my Edge-dreams!! that's not even funny anymore! bad Granny!

As a serial spoiler clicker, I've probably already seen it but my mind wiped itself clean from the trauma. :lol:

Edit: Holy crap. I had to go and check. I audibly yelled in horror!

Aaand we've lost another one. Curiosity kills the cat every frickin' time. Sorry Schreudinger!

Bedtime for me. Hoping for more Zoo goodness tonight. :shifty: But really Edge, I could live with sleeping on Bono's bare chest for a change.. nothing personal!

:evil:

for everyone's better health - just check from the PLEBA archives... Thread: PGP - I Can't Think of A Good Thread Title, page 26 - Comet's post & behind the spoiler-tag...
but beware... you might be shocked for life. That's all I'm saying....
i'm still recovering from the fright... *shudder*

As a serial spoiler clicker, I've probably already seen it but my mind wiped itself clean from the trauma. :lol:

Edit: Holy crap. I had to go and check. I audibly yelled in horror!

^that. :sad: And that you will never be the same afterwards.

You are all such babies. :tongue:

j/k :wink: :hug:

:shifty:

Aww, I feel your pain. I hate getting dressed up for super fancy events. Although by the time I actually get there I sometimes start to feel all pretty and fancy. :) I hope you have a good time tonight! :hug:

It wasn't so bad, worked hard but snagged a few cocktails :shifty: and it was all good. :D

Comet rules at life.

I know I haven't been around very much and I miss y'all but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic and I had to share.

:cute:

BonoCat just PEED IN MY BED.

I give up.

omg :crack:

Well... at least it's better than if it were Bon Jovi Cat pee in your bed. Right? :uhoh:

Ok maybe not. :wink:

Cocky wet Bono anyone? :shifty:

Ok I totally got the words all out of order in your sentence the first time I read that. :ohmy: :shifty:

The fact that it resembled my grandmother in particular was the worst part.
But, erm, yes. Temporary amnesia time! :lol:

:lol: you can affectionately start calling your grandmother Granny Bono now! kiddin'

Bedtime for me. Hoping for more Zoo goodness tonight.
ShiftyEyes.gif
But really Edge, I could live with sleeping on Bono's bare chest for a change.. nothing personal!

nudge Edge out of the bed and send him to me, i wouldn't mind sleeping on his bare chest..:drool: hopefully Bono's chest will await you! Good night!! :wave:

and that reminds me that it's hour later in here, so i must go to sleep too! early wake tomarrow! Good night everyone:wave:

wait....are you saying that you didn't get the shock of our life when you first saw Granny?

Nah, he's cute. :wink: Though I really can't even remember anymore where/when I first got him. He has however always been an endless source of fun and torment for me to use on Gg when she gets out of hand. :macdevil:

:lol : i think it's good, guys finally get to sleep and relax too without someone humping them all the time :lol: otherwise they'd have to crawl around all the time because of exhaustion to their lower bodies...
:lmao::lmao::lmao: *tears* nearly keels over with laughter!

:applaud::applaud:

Of course, there's another way to relax and rejuvinate those tired lower body muscles; warm massage oil, a nice s-l-o-w gentlyfragrant massage. Mmm....mmmmm...ah..
....oh, wait ......:shifty:...:hmm:......that could lead to more frenetnic activity...like
humping.........again...!!!

Never mind! :wave:

:lol::cute: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom