PGP: Eating a sandwhich while It tries to break free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have such weird U2 dreams.

Usually I dream about them playing our town and our 6500 seat arena.. a few times a tour. And they love it.

Doh!

:giggle: Well the piano during CT isn't that farfetched. Listen to a Bono IEM bootleg from this tour, there's one from Helsinki, San Sebastian and Brussels II. He actually has piano in his mix!

I'm having strange dreams as well. I'm watching a movie on a bed with shirtless Edge and shirtless Bono. Sometime zoo era. And every night I fall asleep curled up on Edge's chest. :lol: Wtf? No offense to Edge and his bear rug, but if I had the choice between his chest and Bono's, there's no contest, really. I don't even remember the movies we watched. Just that it's after the show, we watch a movie with the three of us while drinking, I curl up to Edge and fall asleep. Oh the irony that I fall asleep in my dream while I wake up in real life! :lol:

Why does Edge appear in my dreams so often lately? :uhoh: Sorry I'm claiming him Edgetarian! It's nothing on purpose!

Morning, hotties! :kiss:

Had a nice evening. Went out with a big group of people for someone's birthday. There's this fantastic Puerto Rican restaurant in my neighborhood, and everyone was just in ecstasy over the food. Soooo good, oh my god. Also, rum drinks. Yay!

Just got done watching (well, fast-forwarding through, anyway) last night's Saturday Night Live, with Arcade Fire. Man, I love them. They were in the digital short as well, and that one was really funny.

Next week the musical guest is Florence and the Machine! Yay!

Aw, damn. I wish I'd known - then I would have tried to stay up that late to watch. :lol: I'll have to try for next week, then. :up:

Glad you had a fun night out! :) Good food, ftw! :drool:

Wow this thread's been dead all day! :shocked:

Arcade Fire are pretty cool. They're finally starting to break here a bit, I've never been able to find their earlier albums so who knows.
Florence is really good. :up:

Ok. I'm posting this here. Just. Because. I know it's huge. But nobody will care.

43865-1289739276-size3.jpg

asdsdfsdfsdf:faint:

That proves the underwear factor. :wink:

And now I understand why he felt the need to cover up. This shows MUCH bigger than the previous pics. :giggle: Oh Bono...

Oh no I still stay at my own dojo. I'm not even the highest rank there, prettyboy is. He's now 2nd dan, but will go for his third in december, and there's one other first dan now who will get her 2nd in december as well. So you just keep training. There's about 10 dans and I think the highest person in the Netherlands is 6th or 7th dan. :wink: You're never done training.

The first dan is your first black belt. The second is the one after that, then up to the fourth you just get a "stripe" mark on your belt, but the fifth dan is a white/red belt.

The first dan is your first black belt. The second is the one after that, then up to the fourth you just get a "stripe" mark on your belt, but the fifth dan is a white/red belt.

oh. wow........:hmm:

sS, all the belts before the black belt are a single belt?
I am remembering now hearing the term itself -but the Balck Belt has degrees.

I guess it dosen't stay physcialy black - unless, say, you add the 5th dan red & white belt over the black one

So I was just passing through and......

Holy Cheese on a Cracker....did Bono rip his pants AGAIN?!!?! :eek:

Ok, I think he's doing it on purpose now, to be a tease. :wink:
Only once. It's from Rome. ;)

:tongue: Great timing btw!
oh. wow........:hmm:

sS, all the belts before the black belt are a single belt?
I am remembering now hearing the term itself -but the Balck Belt has degrees.

I guess it dosen't stay physcialy black - unless, say, you add the 5th dan red & white belt over the black one

Yeah, you just get a "stripe" on the belt, as they say. And the diploma ofcourse. That's why we don't call it a black belt. Only for people who don't practice martial arts it's called a black belt.
And you're not allowed to wear two belts at once.

:lol: Oh that's not gonna happen anytime soon! You and Axver will be impossible to catch up to.

There is no catching the elusive Wild...she is but a goal that we aspire to, something we gaze upon wishfully.......:flirt:

All Hail the Queen. :kiss:

Tom is SO awesome! I got into his car tonight and on the dashboard was a necklace and a pair of earrings. It wasn't anything crazy expensive, but something nice and simple. :)

Awww!!! That's sooo sweet. :cute:
I'm so happy for you hun! :hug::heart:

Also, I know I saw in the thread the other day that VP's kitty had another setback. How's he doing now? Poor kitty. :sad::heart:

O HAI, BARE-ASSED BONO!

Okay, almost bare-assed.

I went to take some stuff to Goodwill and went inside for the first time - it's huge! I found a cute black skirt, a CD and three books for under $10! :heart:

Two of the books were the National Geographic travel series - I really like their Ireland book because it's more about history and culture and scenic stuff rather than where to stay and how to get around, like other travel guides. So now I can read all about China and Thailand!

Only once. It's from Rome. ;)

:tongue: Great timing btw!

I thought it was. :D

Nothing like a lil Bono Bum to get your day going.

But really, that pic is from the same incident as before? It never looked anywhere near that gigantic in any of the pics I had looked at then. I mean holy crap did he ever split those pants ( :silent: must contain comments :silent: ).....

Hey Dazzy! :hug:
I'm pretty good, just more of the same old things. Nothing too exciting to report.....except I don't like the cold!! :brr:
How are you, m'dear?

Also :hug:s to all the rest of you lovely ladies.

ETA: Oh, I suppose I can add there's only some 30 odd days til Boi is home for the holidays. :hyper:

O HAI, BARE-ASSED BONO!

Okay, almost bare-assed.

I went to take some stuff to Goodwill and went inside for the first time - it's huge! I found a cute black skirt, a CD and three books for under $10! :heart:

Two of the books were the National Geographic travel series - I really like their Ireland book because it's more about history and culture and scenic stuff rather than where to stay and how to get around, like other travel guides. So now I can read all about China and Thailand!
Totally bare assed in those pants. :wink: I love how in the enlargement you can see the frickin' hairs on his leg. :lol: Modern technology for the win.

What's Goodwill?
sounds like a good travel guide you got.

I thought it was. :D

Nothing like a lil Bono Bum to get your day going.

But really, that pic is from the same incident as before? It never looked anywhere near that gigantic in any of the pics I had looked at then. I mean holy crap did he ever split those pants ( :silent: must contain comments :silent: ).....

Oh definitely. Or your evening. :shifty:

It is, but it's so big like this! Perhaps it's because of the pose, he's lifting his leg here. In the other pics he's standing up, so the fabric isn't as strained.

Awesome U2-related blog post that my mom (of all people- she's the one who doesn't know the difference between Bono and Bon Jovi) linked me to:

In Their Own Words – Evan’s U2 Experience � Autism Speaks Official Blog

fantastic story!!! thanks for posting, MTE!

Tom is SO awesome! I got into his car tonight and on the dashboard was a necklace and a pair of earrings. It wasn't anything crazy expensive, but something nice and simple.
smily.gif

that's sweet of him to surprise you like that :)

Well, I took a pregnancy test today.

Failed miserably. No baby in the immediate future for me.

i guess this is good? :):up:

I'm having strange dreams as well. I'm watching a movie on a bed with shirtless Edge and shirtless Bono. Sometime zoo era. And every night I fall asleep curled up on Edge's chest. Wtf? No offense to Edge and his bear rug, but if I had the choice between his chest and Bono's, there's no contest, really. I don't even remember the movies we watched. Just that it's after the show, we watch a movie with the three of us while drinking, I curl up to Edge and fall asleep. Oh the irony that I fall asleep in my dream while I wake up in real life!

Why does Edge appear in my dreams so often lately?
uhoh.gif
Sorry I'm claiming him Edgetarian! It's nothing on purpose!

:cute::lol: that is just really sweet! :) i think you're converting to Edge's belief too, you just don't want to admit it ;) and Edge has a nice rug :yes:
I don't think i mind - at least i know he's in good hands (or in trouble :lol:)!
i haven't seen him around since Granny Bono thing! i hope i'll get him back eventually when my brain comes out of the shock :D

Nice finds corri!

yeah in a travel book that I'd want --the historical, cultural, sciencetific stuff should be there as well as the shoping, nightlife and how to get around info!

which is why I love MapEasy! for Cities! it comblines alot of that in a map! 2 sides with zoomed in areas highlighted aswell as the over all.

do you all know MapEasy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom