PGP: Eating a sandwhich while It tries to break free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom is SO awesome! I got into his car tonight and on the dashboard was a necklace and a pair of earrings. It wasn't anything crazy expensive, but something nice and simple. :)

I'm thinking of having dinner at a Mexican place for my b'day next weekend, should be good! It's all a bit last-minute and haphazard. :D

It's nearly summer here! :hyper:

Sounds delicious! I'm the queen of last minute birthday plans. :lol: Hope you're able to get something fun organized. :)

Summer :love:

Awesome U2-related blog post that my mom (of all people- she's the one who doesn't know the difference between Bono and Bon Jovi) linked me to:

In Their Own Words – Evan’s U2 Experience � Autism Speaks Official Blog

That totally made me cry! :cute: :love: He's right - a U2 concert is definitely heaven. :love:

Tom is SO awesome! I got into his car tonight and on the dashboard was a necklace and a pair of earrings. It wasn't anything crazy expensive, but something nice and simple. :)

Aww! :love: That's awesome!

You have yourself a great guy DG! I am soooo happy for you!:hyper::hug:

So I dreamt the other night that I got invited onstage to play piano during the Crazy Remix (I know, wtf) and I was rocking away, other fans were dancing on stage with Bono and crew and then Sam comes up, pulls the piano away and tells me I have to leave. I tried to argue that noone from the band had asked me to leave. He called me an embarrassment and walked away. :sad:

Well, I took a pregnancy test today.

Failed miserably. No baby in the immediate future for me.

So I dreamt the other night that I got invited onstage to play piano during the Crazy Remix (I know, wtf) and I was rocking away, other fans were dancing on stage with Bono and crew and then Sam comes up, pulls the piano away and tells me I have to leave. I tried to argue that noone from the band had asked me to leave. He called me an embarrassment and walked away. :sad:

:ohmy: :( :hug:

:shifty:
who's Sam? crew? or someonere in your RL?

BonoMakingOfAIWIY6.jpg

That face... :cute:
48f1.jpg

:shifty:

It is, on and off. It was 32C on Friday, but 18C and rainy yesterday. Yay Melbourne...!

:yikes: :hug:
At least that was the last training session!

And that sounds pretty suss, promoting him like that.

Wow that's a huge difference! :crack: Odd weather!

Yeah, I'm not going back there again I reckon. :shrug: Don't need to, don't want to.

That's how it happens these days. Even a national karate federation is as corrupt as can be. Blegh.

Back
Top Bottom