PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agreed Thora. I'm not signing up for something random. And knowing my luck I'd get people I don't know or dislike or something. Or those people would get me. I don't see the point in sending strangers a card..

Plus I suck at christmas cards. Always send them out late. :reject:

I've done that before - sent them in January or February. :lol:

Oh well. I'm giving it a go. Kristen said she has had fun doing it the last few years.:wink:

Go for it! :)

What to do today? :hmm: There's a hockey game at 4, but otherwise I have no clue what to do. Maybe I'll go for a run in a few hours. That would probably be a good idea. :lol:

The "holier than thou" crap in other areas of this forum is really getting old.:crack:

Thora, who is playing today? I'll be in a turkey induced coma this evening so I doubt I'll be watching!:lol:

The Canucks are playing Columbus. :lol: Rather fitting for today (in the States, at least). The game is early, which is nice, since I'll be able to start cooking dinner near the end of the 3rd period and won't have to miss watching any of my Monday night shows. :)

I love that pic! :giggle:

OTOH, I have now been permanently scarred by that one Bono pic you girls have been posting
the naked one
I don't know why, but I find it really disturbing...

(Speaking of pics, I've missed Kristen's postings with her Leaf avi from Saturday and Sunday, haven't I? :lol: Oh well - I know she'll have had it there, since she lost the bet... AGAIN :wink:)

That Bono pic has permantly scarred you? :ohmy:

The Fray bums me out. I think they are boring as hell. Killers doing UV has me nervous....

This has made my day. I fucking LOVE the Killers! I have a live version of In A Little While of U2 featuring Brandon Flowers, and it's wonderful. :love: What makes me nervous is Jack White doing Love Is Blindness.

I must get this cd.

Hearing him sing Love Is Blindness by himself broke my heart. :sad:

I didn't have a definitive version of that song... until I saw FTSD at TIFF :heart: It's like hearing him do SBS by himself during Popmart, the emotion is there but it's different - in SBS it was more mourning than angry, for LIB it's more personal *:hug: Edge*

Ok,I could not help myself.I installed Expat and I'm now watching the film again.No stopping or buffering:drool:

SO AWESOME, right?

My internet blipped on me in the middle. Then my daughter had an accident (potty training) towards the end. So, I need to rewatch those parts.

Is this the whole season? This bet?

:yes: And Kristen only has herself to blame, she suggested doing it again this year before the first time she had to use the avi (the Leafs/Sens preseason game) :wink: Amy's been suckered in this year too, though wearing a Habs avi would be far less painful to me since they're my second team :lol:

:yes: And Kristen only has herself to blame, she suggested doing it again this year before the first time she had to use the avi (the Leafs/Sens preseason game) :wink: Amy's been suckered in this year too, though wearing a Habs avi would be far less painful to me since they're my second team :lol:

I HATE putting that Leafs picture up :angry:

The Sens better start winning.

Considering the length of your stories, you posted more than most users here.
(No complains here about that tough :wink: Do keep writing)

my fav is Ice age 2, seen it like 40 times :lol:
That's hilarious too, but nothing beats Lion King for me.

They did that here. It was only for 2 wks though and OF COURSE we can't afford $13 per ticket for a 3D movie right now. :doh:

*settles for watching her old VHS*
Aw :hug:
I'm trying to see if I can bring friends and see it thursday. I want to see it so bad.

It's my BFF's favourite movie. :lol: :cute: She's been to see it in 3D like 5 times already. Girl is crayzeeee! :lol: But I love her for it.

Awesome. shame I don't have enough money or friends to go see it that many times. :lol:

Edge looks so hot these days... Not human :love:

I. KNOW. He's giving away our secret!!! :D

Oh well. I'm giving it a go. Kristen said she has had fun doing it the last few years.:wink:

I think I'm going to sign up, I always have fun making cards. A few @U2 who became real friends of mine and I have done an exchange in the past but I'd like to do a few more cards as well, last year... I used the AB Adam pic... no kidding...

I may resurrect my 2009 design for IF though, it's a good one.

And about giving out your address... if people don't know your real name it's not a big deal, they have no idea who you are. If anyone wants to fly to Regina to visit me, well, I'd be surprised. LOL!

Ok,I could not help myself.I installed Expat and I'm now watching the film again.No stopping or buffering:drool:

Can you handle THE THING? I can't handle the thing!!!!! In fact, I refuse to watch it again until it's on my big screen on my Uber set....... I was speechless.

sry Edgefest, stole your link from other thread :reject: :sexywink:

No problem at all... I'll be listening! And critiquing the SHIT out of it. I said in the other thread that it's going to be weird hearing anyone else do that solo. Because that is Edge's voice. And I feel the same about his voice as most of you do about Bono's... no one else should 'sing' his songs. (Except The Edge, of course. *snicker* But this most definitely does NOT work the other way around... :lol: as we all know Bono can't play guitar...)

Back
Top Bottom