PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just talked with my parents, and they officially booked their flights for Christmas. This is SO hard to know what to do. I definitely plan on going for at least a few days, but without a job, who knows what my situation will be like in December. I know I can tell my new employer that I've already planned this trip, and will go without being paid for any days I might miss to make things a bit better, but which day do I book my flight for?! :lol:

:kiss: Your stalker would know, right?

It wasn't the same guy, though I think the Broad dude also called me the C word. :lol: His post was great too. But I had more fun with the little boy from Glasgow. Link is above, it's so hilarious to re-read this shit after years.

And it seems I had 30,000 posts by the beginning of 2009. :lol: How time flies.

:flirt:

I still think it's funny that you and I joined at almost the exact same time and stayed at nearly the exact same post count for almost all those years. Until you super post-whored me out this year that is. :tsk: :wink:

Just talked with my parents, and they officially booked their flights for Christmas. This is SO hard to know what to do. I definitely plan on going for at least a few days, but without a job, who knows what my situation will be like in December. I know I can tell my new employer that I've already planned this trip, and will go without being paid for any days I might miss to make things a bit better, but which day do I book my flight for?! :lol:
:hug: Sucks about the non job situation, but don't let it ruin your annual Christmas trip. I know how much you love it. Hawaii again?

*practices folding self in suitcase*:shifty:
:flirt:

I still think it's funny that you and I joined at almost the exact same time and stayed at nearly the exact same post count for almost all those years. Until you super post-whored me out this year that is. :tsk: :wink:

:mac: Blame Amy for that one! She challenged me to postwhore, so postwhore is what I did. :D

:hug: Sucks about the non job situation, but don't let it ruin your annual Christmas trip. I know how much you love it. Hawaii again?

:mac: Blame Amy for that one! She challenged me to postwhore, so postwhore is what I did. :D

Me, or McAmy?

I know I've challenged a picspam...but who doesn't love those?

Yup, Hawaii. :) I'm going to go no matter what, it's just a matter of picking out which day to fly there. The earlier in the month I go, the cheaper it will be.

You're the first one to claim a spot this year, so you're in! :D

: hyper:: hyper:: hyper:: hyper:: hyper:: hyper:

MY SCARF IS HERE

: happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance:

Is it the Edun scarf? :love:

You make me covet the scarf, even if I'm sweating my arse off. Damn you, microfiber. Should have gone to the beach today.

No, not that he's from another planet....

...that he is TOTALLY HAWT. :D

I crushed on Edge very early on in Elevation era. Then I knew my friend would kiss my ass, so I switched to Larry. Sorry Larry, Edge is catching up to you.....by a chest hair.

Once again, I'm jealous of Tutu. :drool:

BonoTutu80thbirthdayCapetown10-201140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom