PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:love: OMG Comet, I've never seen those before! Do you have a clip of this you could upload/share?

:sexywink: Why yes I do!

Shadow Play - The Making of Anton Corbijn Trailer on Vimeo

And good lord help. :scream: What is that guys problem in the FTSD thread? I mention one simple thing there and suddenly he makes a ginormous huge ridiculous deal out of it. I am not going to get into it with him. i have a headache and need to go to bed. That guy really needs to get a life. :|

Hmmmm , from the sky down was lovely :drool:
Edge looks so hot these days... Not human :love:

And holyshit I want to see shadowplay so badly, I thought they never finished that.
Anton Corbijn FTW.

Yoshjua tree :giggle:

And :lmao:
I've been scarred for life by the "I like to watch" pic. (PLEASE don't post it)

I love that pic! :giggle:

OTOH, I have now been permanently scarred by that one Bono pic you girls have been posting
the naked one
I don't know why, but I find it really disturbing...

(Speaking of pics, I've missed Kristen's postings with her Leaf avi from Saturday and Sunday, haven't I? :lol: Oh well - I know she'll have had it there, since she lost the bet... AGAIN :wink:)

Hi there :wave: I know... Le suckvegas... :| failure. Thank god interpol is not on there...
On the other side. Interpol sounds great on CD.

I expect to see more plebans sign up for the Christmas card exchange!:shifty:

Hi there :wave: I know... Le suckvegas... :| failure. Thank god interpol is not on there...
On the other side. Interpol sounds great on CD.

I... I would a thousand times rather have Interpol doing Acrobat. Anytihng. I'd even rather have Coldplay do it. Just... Not this. Anything but this. :sad:

The Fray bums me out. I think they are boring as hell. Killers doing UV has me nervous....

They're boring yeah, but at least they got Tryin' to throw.. hardly can go slower than that. :wink:

I'm really looking forward to Snow Patrol's Mysterious Ways and Gavin Friday's The Fly(that one most). Killers doing UV will be interesting, for sure.
Garbage and Depeche mode should be good too.

I don't know if I'm going to sign up for the official one. I just feel weird giving out my address to people I possibly don't know. I'd much rather send cards to people I DO know, since I spend so much time on them. So if I've sent you a card in the past few years, I have your address saved, so you can expect one from me eventually. :D

Agreed Thora. I'm not signing up for something random. And knowing my luck I'd get people I don't know or dislike or something. Or those people would get me. I don't see the point in sending strangers a card..

Plus I suck at christmas cards. Always send them out late. :reject:

Oh well. I'm giving it a go. Kristen said she has had fun doing it the last few years.:wink:

I love that pic! :giggle:

OTOH, I have now been permanently scarred by that one Bono pic you girls have been posting
the naked one
I don't know why, but I find it really disturbing...

(Speaking of pics, I've missed Kristen's postings with her Leaf avi from Saturday and Sunday, haven't I? :lol: Oh well - I know she'll have had it there, since she lost the bet... AGAIN :wink:)

Very funny :tsk:

Don't worry, I always keep up my end of the bet even if you're not around that day.

:yuck:

This FTW :hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom