PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought a new carry on today, and I am putting all of my important things in it. OH MY GOD IT IS SOON!:ohmy:
Yay!

I can't believe it. In one week we're at the show! :yippie:
Speaking of puns;
I'm about to leave in a little bit, so don't be surprised if I dissapear out of the blue. :p

:lol: Wow that's good. I'm surprised I never heard that one before on here!

Thunder is gone, now it´s time to fed my companions here :doh:

4 Ducks on my inflatable pool, " adult Pheasans with 5 young one and 6-8 depends on day Hedgehogs, or as I call Om the Edges :giggle: and a nest on my bike made by a swallow pair :giggle:

4 Ducks on my inflatable pool, " adult Pheasans with 5 young one and 6-8 depends on day Hedgehogs, or as I call Om the Edges :giggle: and a nest on my bike made by a swallow pair :giggle:

it's a jungle zoo out there!

baby pheasants! :cute:

i love baby ducks and we sometimes DO see them in Manhattan!

Hedgehogs!!! :hyper::cute::cute::love:

Aw that's cute! :cute: You got lots of animals there?

Bye Simon :wave: Kinda funny how both our PGP guys are from Scandinavia!

Well, if you dont mind I will get you one signed with the one and anly #10 and that´s a promise

:lol: that would be REALLY cool. But I was kinda hoping to get one before going to Montreal, so people can easily recognize me.

:shifty: And to walk around proud since my boys are national champion now.

@ GG, thats a promise :sexywink:
you will get it, not sure of when but last day will be on August whe he´s here for local junior tournament and I´, talking bout Jari ´s shirt signed, gimme a PM if you want it to be signed personally :sexywink:

SOOOOO

only 10 frames so far and I worked down from 1st in 5 sec /everything else 2 sec

too long transition so finally settled in at
1 sec for 1st o.2 for next 8 frames and back to 1 sec

tomorrow hopefully I'll get to do more! :love::lol:

ETA :|
STILL WAITING Tix Master!!! Arrgggggg

probaly have to lerave b4 I get an answer!!!:angry:

@ GG, thats a promise :sexywink:
you will get it, not sure of when but last day will be on August whe he´s here for local junior tournament and I´, talking bout Jari ´s shirt signed, gimme a PM if you want it to be signed personally :sexywink:

What? So he actually lives near you? :ohmy: That's so awesome!

Was off photoshopping for a bit. Some people on here make me cry. So instead of correcting their grammar, which is apparently not done on here, I now retort to making memes.

Had my dream come true in Glasto

not suitable for people under 16 and bla bla bla, now we all know that theyr looking it :(
took my reindeers spot for night 2 in a tent with 2 girsrls, BUT I didnt take an advantage or even tried, they thanked me on morning and took em to breakfast and a nap after it ;)

Holy cow you guys!! I slept for a full 8 hours and you partied without me!!!

I think I'm going to be totally overwhelmed in so many ways in Montreal. Meeting everyone and seeing the boys after so long.....it will make running 26 miles seem easy.

I haven't been ANYWHERE in ages, so I'm probably going to get to my local podunk airport and be like "ZOMG IT IS SO MAGICAL."

And I'm doing my hair from a box I bought for $9.39. Not sure what that says about my need to be pretty for you all, but...

I haven't seen you on here in forever, either!!! :clings: Do I need to get FB in order to talk to you, missy??

My hair dye was on sale for $5.99, so I'm even classier than you! :up: And yes...

VP DO IT GET A FB

THIS.

Only if I'm Adam's side and he's watching my boobs bounce

I intend to turn Edge into a boob man.

Will I be dancing on the bar? Of course. :kiss:
You guys are getting in 4, right? We'll be there by then. I want to get there by the time you do, so I'm not wasting a minute with you guys. :heart:

Well, if we all join you on the bar, the room will be paid for in no time! ;) And then there can be booze. :drool:

Are we doing anything/anyone in Toronto that night?

I can't find any good railskank tops!

Do you need to come raid my closet?

working om my veddy furst PhotoShop Animation! :hyper::D

WOO, congrats! You have to share it when it's done, you know! ;)

OMG, my day so far... :huh: I went to bed at like 6am and meant to get up at 11, but I must have killed the alarm because I slept till almost 3!! Got up and ran to the computer to book my last flight (YAY PAYDAY), and Delta's site kept saying that my billing address on Paypal didn't match. THAT took like an hour to get figured out.

Then I checked the mail. I've been trying to get medical insurance assistance for like 7 months, since I make pretty much no money and my body is falling apart. After ALL this time, I got a letter saying my evaluation by a doctor will be... on the 7th. And in big caps under that "THIS APPOINTMENT WILL NOT BE RESCHEDULED." :panic: Luckily, after freaking out, I called my caseworker and she said it was no problem to change it. The ONE time I've been out of town this ENTIRE YEAR, and they pick then for the doctor visit. :lol: I'm so thankful I can change it!!!

I was freaking out to a friend about it over IM, and she was like "could you just change your flights and miss the first concert?" I was like "You so are not getting the point here." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom