PGP: Appreciating the men behind the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, today when I was doing yardwork, I stuck a rusty nail into my finger. I was all "shit, I'm going to have lockjaw for U2 next weekend!!" :scream: But I found my immunization record, and it's all good. I can cut myself with rusty things for two more years and be fine. :up:

ACK!!!! LUCKY you ...no rush to the ER! :hug:

I think I have 4 or 5 more years on my adult tetanus shot
i'll have to see if it's in my records.

People were talking about it around that time in the news so I thought :uhoh: I better do this!

my niece is pregnant and his husband is in army atm, so shes living in my house atm and we´re taking care of her, my turn tonight, her mom after 6 AM and my brother after noon, we got it covered here, she´s getting twins so have to keep myself awake :hug::D:wave:

my niece is pregnant and his husband is in army atm, so shes living in my house atm and we´re taking care of her, my turn tonight, her mom after 6 AM and my brother after noon, we got it covered here, she´s getting twins so have to keep myself awake :hug::D:wave:

woah! sounds like excellent team work!

good luck to her (eventually safe delivery and healthy & happy baby)
and you all !

from Funland Dazz, aka Finland, Kokkola is towns name if ya wanna google it, to my friends I just say: from cocacola :D

Wow. It was quiet in here. I'm on the train home. I can speak from experience that once you hang in here for just a bit.....you are hooked. I've been very neglectful to my other interweb friends. I felt shy at first like I crashed a private party.
"We've crashed a thousand threads and we've rocked them all" *senseless Wedding Crashers reference *
But everyone has been pretty welcoming. And soon I'll get to meet most of them.
Another random question: when you friend someone on FB, do you look at their pictures to see what they are like? For some reason, I expect everyone to look like their avatars. :reject:

Just post here and before you know it you can't keep away , you're a blue crack addict :shifty:

^This!

Note my join date and the number of posts I have.:shifty:

I had Cold Stone Creamery for lunch. I have no guilt!:wink:

Another random question: when you friend someone on FB, do you look at their pictures to see what they are like? For some reason, I expect everyone to look like their avatars. :reject:

Depends what they chose for avatar, thats what shows there, go to blue room and you find me in there, am Guinness :lol:

:wave:You can call me Amy! I read every page of the setlist parties too, so you are not alone!

Wow. It was quiet in here. I'm on the train home. I can speak from experience that once you hang in here for just a bit.....you are hooked. I've been very neglectful to my other interweb friends. I felt shy at first like I crashed a private party.
"We've crashed a thousand threads and we've rocked them all" *senseless Wedding Crashers reference *
But everyone has been pretty welcoming. And soon I'll get to meet most of them.

I must say, no "Wedding Crashers" reference is EVER senseless. That movie rocks.

Oh! Another male PLEBAn, pleased to meet you! :wave:
I'm Simon, and I just sent you a friend request.

Since you didn't have many of them, I thought it would be a good idea for us PLEBAn guys to stick together for starters.

where my post went :mad:

if you Google Taularuukinti 16 Kokkola and zoom in to white garage down the road, and I live there, thats my house, everyone invited anytime for a night off, the one with green Mazda outside :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom