PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My god , EYKIW, what a treat again.

1361.gif

a 20 pg discussion with a guy defending Madonna with his life.

That bridge closing down news is something vaguely exiting.

Combined with that lake shooting thing and the videoshoot in the south of France,... we may actually be getting something this year. :wink: Whether it's a new album or a remaster or not isn't quite clear.

I predict that we will see that Snow Patrol album (2015) sooner than U2's. :hmm:
I don't know of course.. But most of the time, video shoots for singles etc. Are done within 1, 2 weeks. And not so all over the place.
Seems like documentary kind of stuff.. But I'm still hoping otherwise.

Very terrible view :shifty: Love the 80's vibe it has. I hope he's gonna tour again. Never seen him live.
Was a bummer he never did the support for U2 during EU legs, instead we got Interpol.:reject:

So , I just heard that I'm probably going to lose my job... For real now. (last time they doubted and could still offer me enough work, so took me back in, but this year I'm not so lucky anymore..)
No going back after 3 months... That song just hit home like a fucking car crash.

5 years of blood sweat and tears for that company, for my colleagues and the animals there. Best of all they just decided to drop this bomb on me while we where having a cozy dinner party together. While they already knew it 4 days ago...

I thanked them for "my last supper" and fucked off. Done with them.... :fist:

Yeah, I kinda felt it coming, they set me and 2 other co-workers up.. There is nothing I can do about it I think.
Our management has been playing some foul games.

Guess its time to be thankfull for the fun years i had there.
Hope that with my drivers licence I get a job soon in the same buisness.
This is not the end of the world, even though it feels like it.
Can't let this get to me too much.

I'm positive I will find something less sketchy :wink: Shouldn't be too hard.

And I can always start my criminal career if all else fails ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom