PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as there is a 0,000001 % chance of an album comming out I think I will be posting here. :lol:

Also my phone is on silent 99% of the time. Easy.

And you,
Such trickery Comet ,

You are "on facebook" ...
giphy.gif

....but not on facebook.

Gtg. for work now. :wave:

:cute: :wave:

:dancing::cheer::happydance::cabbagepatch: Studying for my drivers licence theoretical exam. I'm so exited for tomorrow. Hope I pass.

I passed!!! I got some answers wrong because a certain button was shittty. And didn't always record your answer.. Or when I tried to switch last minute.. Yet was too slow.

Yay! Hope I will be able to pick up my license next month or so.. Thats my next goal..

For now, I bough myself italian icecream and chocolate to celebrate. :lol:
We have one part of the exam JJ, which is just based on stupid questions.

The first part,

They show you a picture of a situation you are supposed to be driving in,
i.e; A car is backing up, on the same side of the road , some distance ahead of you.

Then you have to answer :

A; I'll brake
b; I'll slow down
c; I'll remain @ this speed.

25 questions of this in various situations..
Its such bullshit to ask that in a theoretical exam, its the real word, not paper.
Also the picture is a still frame, you can never get a real grasp of what the other drivers close to you are doing , speed wise.
And next to that most situations can be solved in different ways... So basically you need to guess an opinion, not a fact...
I never grasped the logic of this part... But I passed anyway.

^ This makes no sense probably. Sorry my brain is fried atm.. From happiness :cute:

I'm going to take some weeks off to get my practical lessons and exams.
Be driving in no time I hope.

fun to drive out to shipping lane and some ship from southern europe or somewhere passes By while we are havin a party at ice in middle of ocean :lol::lol:

I want one if they can imitate a leafblower, hate those things and everyone using em, those birds could make same sound whole winter just to annoy neighbours :lol:

I should try ice go-karting one, looks like so much fun driving on ice.

Thanks! Now going to asked for a well earned time off @ work, after a busy main season in the park/zoo. Its time for myself. :D SO looking forward to this.

I'll be looking like that dog rat JJ posted

I wish I knew if this was on you tube so i could embed it here but I can't find it, so you'll have to just look at it here on my tumblr... but this is my new favorite 18 seconds, ever.

we're made of stars

We call those things Houtsnips (Woodsnips) by the way. :cute:

Yes my work day isn't too productive.

Nevermind, they are called woodcocks in English/American... We have a winner :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom