PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Raised by wolves sounds like a potential speedmetal song to me. It just would sound so great if Larry just would suddenly bust out a double bass drum on this. And Edge got some more distortion going on.

:cute: THANK god , the tour is in summer of 2015. That gives me some time to save some $$$.

Apple is getting generous lately. First Apple gives out photos of nude celebrities and now they are giving out free music.

I missed male nudes :-( If you are going to play it like that.

Ramones FB page is worth visiting, just dont feed the trolls :lol:

VkMgoWS.png

Raised by wolves sounds like a potential speedmetal song to me. It just would sound so great if Larry just would suddenly bust out a double bass drum on this. And Edge got some more distortion going on.

:wink:

Just completed my first listen and holy hell, I'm exhausted. I was skeptical about the first couple of songs but was hooked from Iris onward. I thought Edge was looking especially lean, mean and grizzled yesterday and now I know why--this album sounds like he was in rut for about four months making it. It's a very powerful album for him.

Just completed my first listen and holy hell, I'm exhausted. I was skeptical about the first couple of songs but was hooked from Iris onward. I thought Edge was looking especially lean, mean and grizzled yesterday and now I know why--this album sounds like he was in rut for about four months making it. It's a very powerful album for him.

Did you see his thank yous? He included "baby Luna". I squealed a bit reading that. Still hard to believe he's got a grandbaby, much less that Blue is a mama!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

We actually used to bring these kinds of new pics in here too. I think a new album is a good reason to do that. :hmm:

DigitalBooklet-SongsofInnocenceBono.jpg~original

DigitalBooklet-SongsofInnocenceEdge.jpg~original

DigitalBooklet-SongsofInnocenceLerry.jpg~original

DigitalBooklet-SongsofInnocenceAdam.jpg~original

:hyper: yay i finally got a YT link for the album :love:

I don't think i'll have time to listen to it all but i'll catch the rest
tomorrow or Fri

oh way oh! ooohhh :)

OOOOoooo i'm esp liking THIS version of EBW wasn't a big of the original
lovely chorus!

beautiful singing on Song For Someone

Anybody else totally stoked for the physical release in October? I'm betting on a double vinyl LP, Songs of Innocence/Songs of Experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom