PG(and sometimes B)P: The Good, The Bad, and THE EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed that 'Bizarre Love Pentagon' isn't a mix of the New Order song and U2 :wink:

...it's that time of year when my face is dry and peeling yaaaay. The grossness.

Yay for Coldplay dates being announced! :hyper: I've never seen them, but I'm definitely hoping to go this time around! Unfortunately I'll be in the air somewhere over the Pacific Ocean when the tickets go on sale, so I'm hoping my BFF will be able to buy us them. I couldn't see any prices listed, but I'm sure we'll pay whatever it costs. :)

OMG!! :lmao: That's awesome!

UNF!! It didn't look like he said anything. Did he? I always watch those types of videos with the sound off, in case the fans are overly shrieky or demanding. Just makes me so uncomfortable to hear those people being all "LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!1!"

I'm guessing you're going to the Vancouver show eh? :D

I watch most of them with the sound off too :hi5: I can't stand people screaming in their faces. It's so awkward to watch :crack:

I watch most of them with the sound off too :hi5: I can't stand people screaming in their faces. It's so awkward to watch :crack:

Yup, hopefully we can get tickets! It would be fun to come out your way and see the show, but I obviously can't plan any kind of vacation until I have a job. And even then, I'd be hesitant to plan anything fun for myself until I've been there for a few months. So Vancouver's definitely the easiest option. :)

Exactly - it just makes me cringe. :lol:

Re: people screaming in their faces

Definitely bothers me. If I was in that situation around any member of U2 they'd probably pass me by because I would try my darnedest not to be irritating :|

Re: people screaming in their faces

Definitely bothers me. If I was in that situation around any member of U2 they'd probably pass me by because I would try my darnedest not to be irritating :|

Happened to me. I hat it when people are so obnoxious.
Also there was this girl at the Glastonbury gig, who just kept screaming at some glasto techs for a setlist , litterally we kept time , she stood there for a good 30 minutes, and they shut her up by giving her a setlist?

Way to go , reward incorrect behaviour.

Loner, I so approve of that picture!!:cute::love:

There's too much Larry in here.:grumpy :
lucijano2.jpg

:cute :
:drool:

You can never have too much Larry :love:
I agree with this, though.

:shifty:
Hello people.

Zooey, wish you could come to Toronto :hug: Stupid distance! :angry:

Yeah. I'll talk to Mr.Z. Maybe that could be our summer vacation. It would be fun to have someone to hang out with at the concert since Mr.Z is in his own little Coldplay world at a concert :cute:

Oh my Larry! :drool:

:yes:

Can someone pick Zu, Kristen and Thora off the floor?

I would have responded earlier but my keyboard shorted from all the drool

I'm planning to lock myself in the library today until portfolio review, so I can get all my late art history stuff made up. My teacher's offering me full credit for late stuff which is too good an opportunity to miss...so I'd get an A if I got everything in :hyper:

yeah, don't let that opportunity go by - they don't happen very often... at least when I'm teaching.

You can never have too much Larry :love:

this.

Yay for Coldplay dates being announced! :hyper: I've never seen them, but

UNF!! It didn't look like he said anything. Did he? I always watch those types of videos with the sound off, in case the fans are overly shrieky or demanding. Just makes me so uncomfortable to hear those people being all "LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!1!"

Most of the fans in this one seemed pretty cool - the girl who is obviously holding the camera is really cute/funny "Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god..." Probably just like I'd be in that same situation.
And no, Larry didn't say anything that I could hear.

Omg , Pearl Jam is coming to Holland next year, and Kasabian tickets are available again.

Lady luck is smiling at me today :love:

Happened to me. I hat it when people are so obnoxious.
Also there was this girl at the Glastonbury gig, who just kept screaming at some glasto techs for a setlist , litterally we kept time , she stood there for a good 30 minutes, and they shut her up by giving her a setlist?

Way to go , reward incorrect behaviour.

Oh good lord *shudder*

Personally, I think it'd be more interesting if I were doing my quiet thing and for some reason I was noticed. :hmm:

yeah, don't let that opportunity go by - they don't happen very often... at least when I'm teaching.

:nod: I'm probably going to get to make up about 1/2 of what's missing (8 responses in total, 4 responses today if I'm lucky; I have to read two articles for each and write about a page in response. The difficult part is the articles...reeeeally long words testing my art school-drained brain...)

Omg , Pearl Jam is coming to Holland next year, and Kasabian tickets are available again.

Lady luck is smiling at me today :love:

Awesome. Also—Pearl Jam's still doing concerts? :hmm: I'm starting to really get into that band...

Awesome. Also—Pearl Jam's still doing concerts? :hmm: I'm starting to really get into that band...

It would be more awesome to get noticed if you just act normal,
but yeah, I guess your less likely to get lucky or... something. I know Edge dislikes loud people as well,
but Bono seems to be great at just ignoring them and giving them what they want to STFU.

Yep they are, they took a lill break of 2 years and are going to start touring again next year. (As in 2012)
I love them, oh my god they are so precious.:love: If you get a chance to see them , take it , you'll never regret it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXxYrK_XT0&feature=BFa&list=PL11F39CBC86EC9EB5&lf=plpp_video

Great fans too.

Pearl Jam is awesome! :up:

So it looks like it's highly unlikely I'll be able to get tickets to Coldplay. I'll be on a plane when the tickets go on sale, and I just found out that my BFF will be out of town that weekend. Damn. :( I'm sure they'll sell out very quickly, so unless there's a ticket drop closer to the concert date or a second show is added, we're probably SOL. Boo-urns! :angry:

The Bono girls are really slacking in this thread....

Oh, because we are all here: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-some-more-too-much-is-not-enough-212996.html

:giggle: I go sinning there too often.

But here ya go (okay its self benefit too):

bonopop4.jpg

necklace-1.jpg

:drool::love:

Pearl Jam is awesome.

:hi5:

So it looks like it's highly unlikely I'll be able to get tickets to Coldplay. I'll be on a plane when the tickets go on sale, and I just found out that my BFF will be out of town that weekend. Damn. :( I'm sure they'll sell out very quickly, so unless there's a ticket drop closer to the concert date or a second show is added, we're probably SOL. Boo-urns! :angry:

Pffff. That sucks so much , I know your problem, I hope you still find a way to get tickets!!!
most tickets go on sale here at fridays at 10 in the morning,
but I'm doing my internship at that day and where not allowed to use phones there.
Plus there are no computers with internet connection.

:hug: Thora...

if it makes you feel better, I have massive schedule conflicts with seeing Coldplay. I'd have to fly all the way over to Oregon on a schoolday, and I'd have to convince my parents to pay for that and the ticket :/ right after I come back for break is when the tickets are onsale, too, so I don't know if this is gonna happen. I can't convince that fast. Plus I want to try and get seats with a friend...

I 100% approve of this message. I love that daddy photo. It always makes me think it was Zoo era when it was Elevation era.

I 100% approve of this message. I love that daddy photo. It always makes me think it was Zoo era when it was Elevation era.

Get out of my mind ! that is exactly what I thought.
Same here, Such a beautiful set of photo's, and the necklace is priceless.

Holy shit... Not again.

^Can't even imagine the people that are living trough this twice.

Prayers for those who are lost.

How sad :(

I have to go :hug: Thanks for the quick chat everyone!

See ya later, domo!

OMG, yay - I now have a place to crash the night before my flight! This friend lives very close to the airport, and she can drive me there in the morning. Now I just need to figure out a ride to her house. :lol: Whew. What a relief! I can definitely take the bus out to her house, but if I can get a ride from a friend, that would be even better, since the bus system is ridiculous out this way.

If I take Monday morning off work to get our tickets I might be able to get you a pair. Let me know if you want to work something out.

A friend of mine who posts on the blue crack (but not in here) went to VT and was there the first time this happened. :sad: This is unbelievably horrible. :(

All news sites are blocked here (lame, I know). What happened???
eta: okay, just found a site that's not blocked. :sad:

If I take Monday morning off work to get our tickets I might be able to get you a pair. Let me know if you want to work something out.

All news sites are blocked here (lame, I know). What happened???

I'll be trying for tickets as soon as I land in Hawaii and have wifi access (I'll be taking my laptop with me). Thanks for the offer, though! :hug:

There was a shooting at Virginia Tech. A police officer and one other person are dead. :sad: CNN hasn't had anything new on this in a while, so I don't know if they've caught the shooter or what.

Yeah. I'll talk to Mr.Z. Maybe that could be our summer vacation. It would be fun to have someone to hang out with at the concert since Mr.Z is in his own little Coldplay world at a concert :cute:

That would be so awesome!! I'd love to see you :hug: Have you ever been to Toronto?

Uh that sucks :down: Is there someone that could get the tickets for you? If you're really stuck, I could and then you could just pay me back. I don't want you to miss out :hug:

Just saw your newest post. I hope you can get the tickets while in Hawaii.

Uh that sucks :down: Is there someone that could get the tickets for you? If you're really stuck, I could and then you could just pay me back. I don't want you to miss out :hug:

Just saw your newest post. I hope you can get the tickets while in Hawaii.

Aww, you're so sweet. :hug: Thanks for the offer!

Hopefully the BFF can buy them from Portland (she has an iPhone, so she should be able to do that from her phone). I have a layover on a Hawaiian island before I actually get to Honolulu, and the airport is so small that I doubt they have wifi access there so that I could buy the tickets while I wait for my next plane. :lol: I just looked on their website, and they say nothing about it, so I assume it doesn't exist. I figure everything will be sold out by that time of the day anyway. I'm pretty sure my friend should be able to get them, though. :)

I was just flipping through the channels for something to watch while my lunch cooks, and there's a program on PBS about Hawaii. :love: Yay, pretty visuals of my happy place! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom