Opening Acts 2010 - Lenny Kravitz, Interpol, The Fray and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Snow Patrol. I've seen them 4-5 times. I agree about their newest--it's okay.
Overall, they've got a pretty good mix of fast/slow songs. I can't wait for a stadium full of people singing the end to Run...

Light up, light up
As if you had a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Learn the lyrics people. This is your job until September.:wink:

Mark

I thought this was a Leona Lewis song :ohmy:

Btw, I take Muse over boring Police every day :tongue:

Opening Acts

I hate to sound redundant if this has already been answered, but I heard Muse is opening in Tampa - Have there been any official confirmations of this? If so, I missed it!

ETA: Never mind! Didn't realize I could refer to Live Nation.

Any news on Charlottesville, VA?

ETA: NM Just checked livenation and Muse is listed as the opening act!!!!!!!!! I'm very happy :D That would be the best opener I've seen for U2 yet!

CANOE -- JAM! Music - Artists - U2: U2 announces two Cdn. tour dates

Fogel said the "U2 360 Degree Tour," as it will be called, begins June 30 in Barcelona, Spain, at Noucamp Stadium and will play throughout Europe until the third week of August, before beginning the North American leg on Sept. 12 at Soldier Field Stadium in Chicago.

The opening act for the Toronto show will be Snow Patrol, and Black Eyed Peas will open in Vancouver. Rotating opening acts in Europe will include Snow Patrol, Glasvegas, Elbow, and The Kaiser Chiefs.
Elbow and Glasvegas at Wembley, can't wait. 2 cracking bands

Can someone please point me in direction of a website with the openers. I've been trying to scan through the 18 pages for official sources.

Found a site...thanks.

Bean

Has anyone else beside Snow Patrol opened for U2 on multiple tours?

pj harvey(93 & 01)
bjork(92 & 93, group + solo!!)
bad audio dynamite(87 & 93, guy from the clash)
lou reed(87 & 92-93?, group + solo)
bb king(87 & 89-90)
lone justice(85 & 87?)
kanye(05 & a year later)
pearl jam (93 & 06)
primus (92 & 97?)

MUSE!!! YES!!!!
I love Muse. :love: And I shall be going to that Charlottesville show.
And if the Raleigh show exists I figure they'll be opening there too, to follow the trend I suppose. Ahahaha, I'm even more excited now! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

i can't believe I am gonna get to see Muse open up for U2 at 4 shows! So incredibly awesome I can't stand it.. C'mon let it be SEPTEMBER ALREADY!!!!!:hyper::hyper:

Wow... you're so lucky!!! :hyper::hyper:
Muse is great! :rockon:

Wow... you're so lucky!!! :hyper::hyper:
Muse is great! :rockon:

i know! I feel so lucky you have no idea. I have been over the moon about this ever since they announced the NY show as the first of a few that they would be supporting U2. They are in my top 3 favs of all time right behind U2. Seriously, it's like I died and went to heaven or something with this kind of lineup.. :drool: x infinity! Last time I saw Muse live was in 2007 in VA so I have been dying to see them again live, they literally blew my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom