Opening Acts 2010 - Lenny Kravitz, Interpol, The Fray and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know! I feel so lucky you have no idea. I have been over the moon about this ever since they announced the NY show as the first of a few that they would be supporting U2. They are in my top 3 favs of all time right behind U2. Seriously, it's like I died and went to heaven or something with this kind of lineup.. :drool: x infinity!

That's how I feel about Snow Patrol opening for U2 in Foxboro. :love:

BTW, listening to Muse right now. :D

Opening acts: Muse in NY / Black Eye Peas in LA

NY are lucky to get Muse as the opener. They are a great band.

I just saw an ad on TV for the LA show... WE get Black Eyed Peas.

I was hoping for Muse here too.

Oh well. Be optimisitc, right? At least U2 is playing lattotally worth it!

Muse would've been AMAZING!!! But honestly, I know I'll be dancing to "hey mama" and "shut up" :lol:I guess the black eyed peas will have a "homecoming" show...it'll help if you go with people you know will just "go with it" and have a guilty pleasure good time ;)...I'll be with a bunch of girl friends. Their hits were the guilty pleasures when we were in college :reject: They're performing regardless so why not try to have fun with it?? just drink an extra one just before they come on:beer:...

i'm ok with it now...as long as fergie doesnt sing any of her solo crap :wink:

NY are lucky to get Muse as the opener. They are a great band.

I just saw an ad on TV for the LA show... WE get Black Eyed Peas.

I was hoping for Muse here too.

Oh well. Be optimisitc, right? At least U2 is playing lattotally worth it!

Really? on TV... ? Here in the LA area? Hmmmm..... :hmm:

But seriously.... why the Black Eyed Peas... :doh:

i know! I feel so lucky you have no idea. I have been over the moon about this ever since they announced the NY show as the first of a few that they would be supporting U2. They are in my top 3 favs of all time right behind U2. Seriously, it's like I died and went to heaven or something with this kind of lineup.. :drool: x infinity! Last time I saw Muse live was in 2007 in VA so I have been dying to see them again live, they literally blew my mind.

Feeling this way about Snow Patrol for Boston! PJ Harvey in Hartford on Elevation and Institute for Vertigo were ok.. but this will be like a double bill for me:D Can't wait for these 5 1/2 months to pass lol

still waiting anxiously for news on Amsterdam !!

is there an official list anywhere that I can check guys ?

I live in hope that the wonderful White Lies will do one of the support slots at the shows I'm going to

Snow Patrol were brilliant in Dublin last time round

Aren't Kaiser Chiefs supporting them somewhere??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom