Official Pre-Sale Info - U2.Com - GENERAL DISCUSSION & INFO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for those cities where ticketmaster is not being used, for example Amsterdam, Gothenberg, Chorzow, Paris or Nice, where are people having to enter there code, on U2.com or the ticketing site?

ANYONE just enter the code to see if it works without buying tickets? I want to do that for London... i assume it only counts if you BUY tickets, not just look.

I guess I have my doubts as to why that wouldn't apply to Europe also. If the code is good for up to 4 tickets for 1 European show, why do those four tickets to the same show have to be purchased at the same time.

Because they like ripping off Europeans.
Its nonsense that the 4 tickets cant be spread across multiple venues in Europe.

Because they like ripping off Europeans.
Its nonsense that the 4 tickets cant be spread across multiple venues in Europe.

I highly agree with you. Already used my code... And even though I'm :hyper: that I was able to already buy good tickets for one show, I wish I could have another chance for another show as well...

So for those cities where ticketmaster is not being used, for example Amsterdam, Gothenberg, Chorzow, Paris or Nice, where are people having to enter there code, on U2.com or the ticketing site?

I assume the ticketing site, that's why it's a problem. It's kind of out of their hands. All the US shows go through a single site, hence why it's not too difficult. I clicked on the European show links and they all went different places. I guess it would be up to those ticketing agencies to confirm presale codes with each other, not U2.com.

Do you know why haven`t got a link to presale for Milano for 08.07, provided that the Public on sale is announced to be 20.03?

Do you know why haven`t got a link to presale for Milano for 08.07, provided that the Public on sale is announced to be 20.03?

Milan 1 is the only show that will have a pre sale - Milan 2 will NOT have a pre sale, same as Dublin 3 (when confirmed for the 27th) again no pre sale.

hmm, something's going on at u2.com...new tour dates soon maybe?

u2tours1-1.jpg

my husband noticed this tonite. interesting. :hmm:

yeah - just checked mine and the same. Bet ya its another u2.com admin f**k up! Best write down your pre sale code, the site might disappear all together by tomorrow morning!!!

That is very bad news for me. I was so hoped that it was technical wrong.

you want to see a technical problem froska then go to u2.com now and click on the tour page!!!! All tour venues have been deleted and replaced with ............................???????? Well whatever that means - welcome to the wonderful world of U2.com!

Milan 1 is the only show that will have a pre sale - Milan 2 will NOT have a pre sale, same as Dublin 3 (when confirmed for the 27th) again no pre sale.

Is Dublin 3 a definite runner ?
I thought Croke Park could only host 3 concerts per year due to planning regulations ?

Is Dublin 3 a definite runner ?
I thought Croke Park could only host 3 concerts per year due to planning regulations ?

Dublin 3 already announced on local Dublin radio last week for the 27th and seems confirmed everywhere except on u2.com (which is typical!).Tix will go straight to public sale. Kaiser Chiefs are support for Dublin 2 and glasvegas are Dublin 1. I suspect Kiaser chiefs will stick around for Dublin 3 or could be Elbow.

Dublin 3 already announced on local Dublin radio last week for the 27th and seems confirmed everywhere except on u2.com (which is typical!).Tix will go straight to public sale. Kaiser Chiefs are support for Dublin 2 and glasvegas are Dublin 1. I suspect Kiaser chiefs will stick around for Dublin 3 or could be Elbow.

I was planning on going to the 25th gig but might hold off for the 27th now so.

I already got mine tickets today and that's what I did. I didn't even go onto u2.com

If they're adding a 3rd Dublin date, is a 3rd NY date out of the question? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom