Official Cricket Thread Part 104 off 31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm getting nervous. We've really slowed down now, and I'm paranoid Ross will run out Guppy.

The good thing is the RR was fine before NZ began to slow down. I think any target over 250 the Windies would struggle to chase.

Very pleased the way Guppy is kicking on. Need another big knock from him. I'm delighted with how he has played his way back into form lately.

Martin Guptill you champion! What a great knock.

If you'd told me a couple of weeks ago that Guppy rather than BMac or Kane would be the one to get back-to-back centuries, I'd have not believed you.

100m six. Hoo boy. Notice how much more aggressively Taylor started playing as soon as Guptill got his hundred. :laugh:

GUUUUPPPPPP-TILLLLL
GUUUUPPPPPP-TILLLLL
GUUUUPPPPPP-TILLLLL

This is a really massive innings given the context.

Guptill on fucking fire!

Oh fuuuck a run out? At least it was Taylor

Fucks sake I assumed NZ would be 5/160 off 35 the way you were talking Axver. They're fucking killing it.

I'm not going to relax until we've won this. If any team can lose its mind at a crucial moment it's the Black Caps. I've had my hopes dashed all too often over the years!

Let's hope Corey can go big today.

I think that last six crossed the Cook Strait. What immaculate hitting!

So Gayle can still move a bit, evidently. At least it wasn't Guppy.

Fair to say that McCullum's efforts with the bat this WC have been comfortably eclipsed by Guptill's innings here.

Did BMac and Guppy swap shirts at some point? This is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom