Octoberfest in August - Setlist Party München

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbinger said:
They played party girl instead...

Yes I can read that they played Party Girl instead of Yahweh.
I just wanted to say that I think Yahweh is beautiful and doesn't need to be replaced.
But I've seen a Yahweh is overrated-thread around.
Perhaps that has something to do with it.
:wink:

kellyahern said:
Shouldn't we ask the people who were actually there what they thought about it first? :shrug:

really leaving now, there are pictures to be found

As Axver said - the setlist hast nothing to do with the performance.

KUEFC09U2 said:
yes but dont forget you werent even there, how can you comment on this show? it could of been the best U2 show ever but we wouldnt know because we simply werent there

whose to say party girl wasnt just out of the blue? isnt that what we always wanted the band just improvising? oh look we get it people bitch and moan

this is all getting beyond one very very big joke now

lets change the board name to "THE U2 BITCHERS AND MOANERS ASSOCIATION"

sovende_marius_stig_600.jpg

zooholland said:

I dont like the bitching aswell....can i come to pleba too.....please (i know im not a girl but hey...i cant help that :wink: )

Please visit the caption thread while you're at PLEBA (shameless plug).
Some manly input there will be appreciated.
Not sure if you'll find it as funny as us girls though.
But let us know.

Last edited:
KUEFC09U2 said:
yes but dont forget you werent even there, how can you comment on this show? it could of been the best U2 show ever but we wouldnt know because we simply werent there

whose to say party girl wasnt just out of the blue? isnt that what we always wanted the band just improvising? oh look we get it people bitch and moan

this is all getting beyond one very very big joke now

lets change the board name to "THE U2 BITCHERS AND MOANERS ASSOCIATION"

You know, some people seem to not understand that comments about a setlist are not comments about a show. A setlist can be disapointing and that not be a comment on how well they played.

Even the best performance in the world of Pride - Streets - One would bore me to tears.

Miringeltje said:

Not sure, you'll find it as funny as us girls though.
But let us know.

oh it is definetly funny

Miringeltje said:

Not sure, you'll find it as funny as us girls though.
But let us know.

while were on the topic of shameless plugs....
if anyone is interested in joining the interference board fantasy football league for the new English Premier League season please follow this link http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135601 for information on how to sign up

:wink: :wink: :wink:

No, I'm from the u2tour.de Webteam and I got all the informations from the concert (setlist which is in this thread, photos, videos...).

kellyahern said:
Shouldn't we ask the people who were actually there what they thought about it first? :shrug:

really leaving now, there are pictures to be found
no according to some people it dosent matter what the show was like, all that matters is us sittin here behing are computers,

Miringeltje said:

Just a question Axver: so you would be happier if they just didn't play any encore at all? :wink:

:lol:

Here's what I'd prefer:

Miss Sarajevo
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Crumbs From Your Table
-- break ---
Zoo Station
The Fly
11 O'clock Tick Tock
--- break ---
Electrical Storm
Gloria
Yahweh
Bad / 40

(with All Because Of You second after Vertigo)

Niceman said:

You know, some people seem to not understand that comments about a setlist are not comments about a show. A setlist can be disapointing and that not be a comment on how well they played.

Even the best performance in the world of Pride - Streets - One would bore me to tears.
sorry but you need to relise that most people going to the shows got into the band for them exact 3 songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom