Hotel Atlanta, München, Germany, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha.

I'm thinking maybe I should do an article, or at least a new question in the FAQ, about U2's more notable non-tour gigs, since the Various Dates section is sprawling. It was even more of a nightmare before we divided it by decades too!

Maybe if it were split up by tour/era? I suppose I could've been not lazy and done a Google site search.

Yeah ... I don't want to create too many sub-sections, but I've definitely thought about breaking it into 5 year periods rather than 10 year periods.

I hate it when I have a long email typed up and hotmail eats it cause it times out. so fucking irritating.

I will judge, thank you. ;)

Still got a bit of a hangover, though I thought it would still be really bad. When I arrived at the bistro today, I got a mad constricting hug from my aunt that made me run off somewhere to TMIvomit, which was just a hilariously awkward moment. OH I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES HOW WAS THE TRIP FROM SYDNEY, OOPS BRB SPEWING

:lmao: oh family do's are hell on seedy sundays.

I was focusing on my thesis and setlists.

Need to write more thesis ... need to make dinner ...

is this our longest effort so far?

o hai gg.

heard of the temper trap over past two weeks ax? a new melbourne band, the critics are writing home about their debut album 'conditions'. it's good, but it's all been done before and fits so easily into the coldplay-u2-etc-blah-blah-blah bracket..

She IS death in the thread!

:uhoh:

:wave: Hey Danny. Just sayin', to me you sound nothing like the 'nice guy' in the ZC thread! You're waaay more 'normal', if you can say it like that. Don't feel you have to improve, if a girl doesn't like you because you're not an asshole, she's not worth it.

haha thanks for that :) i recognised one or two things as i said, but i'm not like that at all, i don't think at least. that's waaaaay to over the top, a lot of time, effort, money and worry :lol:

guess what works for ziggy doesn't work for me :shrug: :wink:

is this our longest effort so far?

o hai gg.

heard of the temper trap over past two weeks ax? a new melbourne band, the critics are writing home about their debut album 'conditions'. it's good, but it's all been done before and fits so easily into the coldplay-u2-etc-blah-blah-blah bracket..

Yes, this is by some distance our longest ever Superthread.

I've seen their name thrown about, but not actually heard anything for myself. Will check them out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom